Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    apples Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2014, 06:01 PM
    How do I get english subtitles on streaming movies online
    Do I need to go to moviesubtitles dot org and download the windows version. I watch streaming movies never download and need to see the caption. I have window 7 64 bit mozilla Firefox. Never done this before and I'm not sure if it will work if I'm only watching movies or for downloads only or any.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 8, 2014, 11:14 PM
    All depends on the sources on the movies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best router to use to receive netflix streaming movies on TV [ 3 Answers ]

I recently purchased a Samsung 63" plasma TV with a Samsung blu-ray player in order to receive Netflix streaming movies. On occasion while watching the movie/tv series will stop & it appears to then re-boot & then it will continue. I have a basic router with 2 computers in my computer room upstairs...

Where I can download english subtitles to film "A Bag of Hammers' [ 0 Answers ]

Where I can download english subtitles to film "A Bag of Hammers "?

Animated/French w/English subtitles science fiction... Giant race has humans as sl [ 1 Answers ]

Animated sci/fantasy I think 1982 This movie was in French w/ English subtitles... A giant race has humans enslaved and used them as playthings. The main character was a young boy dressed in a jesters outfit . The giants looked a bit alien. When the humans revolt the giants decide to eradicate them...

Want to pay for Spanish-dubbed movies with Spanish subtitles in rewindable format [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to learn Spanish but I have a language handicap. I need Spanish-dubbed movies with IDENTICAL and SIMULTANEOUS Spanish subtitles, so I can listen and read at the same time. (Spanish subtitles often use a different translation with completely different words than the dialogue. Also,...

View more questions Search