Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rashaw22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2014, 12:06 PM
    Ranch King will not stay running.
    I have removed the undercarriage so that I can use the tractor just for pulling. It will start if I use starter fluid in the carb, but will not keep running, is this possibly a safety switch issue?
    lilpoppa Posts: 118, Reputation: 13

Jun 9, 2014, 10:57 AM
    Need a little more info about your tractor. But if you have a Briggs and Stratton, engine the problem is likely the electronic fuel shut off valve on the carburetor float bowl. Safety switches are almost always ignition interrupters.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2003 F250 King Ranch truck [ 0 Answers ]

Bought this truck last August. Have had nothing but problems with it ever since!! Put in 3 starters, and replaced the pressure oil pump. Many, many issues with fuel. It seems like we get something fixed and then something else breaks down. Has anyone else had problems with this money pit?? ...

Ranch king won't turn over [ 3 Answers ]

How do I fix my ranch king MTD ,when I turn the ignition on the selenoid clicks but the starter doesn't turn. I used a test light and tested everything and it all lights out. What could it be?

Ranch King mower tries to start but will not [ 7 Answers ]

Ranch King 10.5 horse mower. Replaced the starter. New battery. Turn the key and starter will engage but, is unable to turn over the engine. Battery terminals are clean. All safety switches are good. Seems like it is not getting enough electric to the starter. Any thoughts on what might be wrong....

Ranch king won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 18.5 briggs&Stratton ranch king that won't start. When the key is turned there is a clicking sound from the solenoid,I replaced the solenoid and it still clicks. Does anyone have any ideas

Yard King Mower won't stay running [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a yard king self propelled mower (not riding) that is about 4 years old. At the end of last year it began having a problem where - it would start up and run great - but as soon as it got warmed up (about the time of the first bag dump) it would not restart. Sometimes if I shook it as...

View more questions Search