Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    susheel sodhi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2014, 01:30 AM
    Marriage bureau
    Sir, I am interested in starting a marriage bureau from home in Jammu, India . Do this business require any registration or licence and if so then from where. Please tell me.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 8, 2014, 05:06 AM
    You are on an international site. You will have to check with your own Indian government for this information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Licence to open marriage bureau in india? [ 0 Answers ]

I want start marriage bureau in Gujarat then wehr will registration this services my cell.9624230952

How to start a Hindu marriage bureau in Goa, India? [ 0 Answers ]

How to start a Hindu marriage bureau in Goa, India? Curious to know how to get the database

Do I need a business licence to start up a marriage bureau from home UK? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, My friend is planning to start up a marriage bureau from home, and she was wondering if she needs to get a business licence? If yes where does she get one from? Thanks for your help Best wishes,

Census Bureau [ 10 Answers ]

I'm always a skeptic. I received a full questionnaire from the Census Bureau in Jeffersonville, Ind. They want a lot of personal information. Can this be a scam? Must I fill it out?

Credit bureau [ 2 Answers ]

I notice on my credit reports banks that have sent me credit cards That I have sent back. Appears as active account. Should that be corrected. I have paid off credit card account and closed them out. The Bureau has them marked as closed. Yet others are marked paid and closed Should this be...

View more questions Search