Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pampikhozzid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2014, 09:21 PM
    Financial abandonment
    Good day, I would like to have an advice, my parents separated for years. My father have another family now and have 2 children. The problem is my father doesn't support us financially even though were the legal children. Please help us. Thank you.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 8, 2014, 02:32 AM
    Your mother needs to go to court for child support. She should have done that when they first divorced.

How old are you and your siblings? Are the 2 children in his other family step children?
    stinawords Posts: 2,071, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2014, 07:30 AM
    Are the other two children step children? Or are they biologically his as well? I have to ask because it makes a huge difference. How old are you and your siblings? This also makes a huge difference in whether he would be ordered to pay child support. Also, what is your general location? We don't need your exact address but state or country if not in the U.S.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cash is a financial asset, what is its respective financial liability/ equity? [ 2 Answers ]

According to IFRS "Financial Instrument is any contract that gives rise to a financial asset of one entity and a financial liability or equity interest of another entity" E.g. For notes receivable as a financial asset, we have respective notes payable from another company as a financial...

Estate Financial abandonment [ 2 Answers ]

My husband left our files for divorce and changed legal residence 2 years ago. He helped with some finances for the 1st two months then refused to contribute anything... leaving me stuck with all the work, responsibilities and bill taxes and insurance. I just heard abandonment was something to...

Financial Abandonment? [ 7 Answers ]

My ex and I split up when I was still pregnant. He said he wanted to be in our son's life so my son has his last name and my ex is on the birth certificate. When my son was 6 months old we had a support order established and my ex willingly signed the papers. My ex has always wanted to see our...

Financial statements to review/financial health of a company [ 0 Answers ]

Reviewing the company's balance sheet, which entries should be analysied To determine the financial health of a company?:confused: :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search