Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yodo1089 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2014, 12:09 PM
    Buying a laptop
    Hello, I'm a 11 year old girl and I'm saving up for a laptop. And my budget is 325$ and I want a laptop to play games. But, only two games. Minecraft and Roblox. That's it. Also, I will use it to search on web and for homework. I'm turning 12 in November. So what laptop do you recommend for me. I just don't want one that is like 500$ or 1000$ but, I also want one that works well and that will last for a long time. So what kind do tou recommend. Thank you :)
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2014, 06:40 PM
    Go to a trusted computer repair shop and see if you can get a discounted repaired model. You can usually find them in the $100 range.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 8, 2014, 10:39 AM
    You can find many laptops in that range and for the most part the longer you wait the better machine you should get for the money (yes it changes that fast). One place I have used many times is Tiger Direct or Amazon. They have some of the best prices and in some cases buying used but still under warranty can get you even more.

Also many of todays laptops are vulnerable to many types of attacks so please be very careful with it and have your parents secure it for you.

Laptops & Notebooks at TigerDirect.com

Amazon.com: laptops under $300

When you decide your ready to buy and you have found something you like then please return and we will be happy to help you with figuring it out.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 8, 2014, 10:54 AM
    Staples, right now, has a nice Toshiba laptop on sale for $349.

But if you have that much money, why can't you buy your own bras?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 8, 2014, 11:01 AM
    Possible Troll?

Quote Originally Posted by yodo1089 View Post
    Well I'm 13 and I sweat under my arms it is soooo embarrassing
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/child-...ch-791904.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What convertible laptop (laptop+tablet) can I buy that will play football manager 201 [ 1 Answers ]

What convertible laptop (laptop+tablet) can I buy that will play football manager 2014 on it?

Buying a laptop - for the first time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello. I'm on the market for a new laptop, but as I have never bought one, I think it would be good with some advice. Basically what I'm looking for is a laptop for studying, but also medium gaming, and perhaps Photoshop. It has to be well constructed, so I can take it with me without having...

Buying a red laptop for my girlfriend [ 7 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I will be leaving town for army training a while. Want to buy my girlfriend a laptop before I leave. I know she needs one, but she can't afford it. When I went to future shop with her, she was playing around with a red laptop. That’s her favourite color. I really don't know much...

Buying a laptop [ 1 Answers ]

I need a laptop for internet surfing, email and writing letter and saw one online that has this configuration and want to be sure if I would be able to connect to internet with DLS THROUGH PHONE LINE. THANKS Intel pentium 3 800mhz 256MB RAM 20GB hard drive CDROM DRIVE Network 10/100 Modem...

Buying a New Laptop: Europe or USA? PC or MAC? [ 1 Answers ]

The time has come! I have to get a new laptop. I have two questions I'm hoping you can help me to answer. 1) windows or mac? I've always used windows. Most people use windows. All of my programs and whatever else is on my (almost completely dead) windows PC. But mac people swear by their...

View more questions Search