Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    klannette Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2014, 11:33 PM
    Seeing things before it happens
    Ever since i was young things would pop up in my mind then a little later would happen. A house fire popped up in my mind then the next morning i got a phone call that a family members house burnt. I was getting a hair cut and knew someone close to me had dies i got a call 10 mins later that my cousin passed away. I was at work and saw in my mind my husband walk in and look at my ring, within 20 mins he was at my work checking my ring. All these things pop in my head and sure enough come true. I pictured my friend crying telling me her husband was having an affair, she called me the next day and told me the exact things that i pictured. What does this mean?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 7, 2014, 06:11 AM
    It means you have pre-cognitive abilities which are normally only seen in a dream state.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 7, 2014, 08:03 AM
    Yep, it means you appear to see things, that will happen but not clear enough to change or effect them.

As in the house fire, if you could have called them and had them check for dangers, perhaps it would have changed.

Some things like checking a ring, or a husband cheating, can not be changed, and are basically worthless images.

Some years ago, I would have not believed you, but I was told that someone with a knife would try to kill me on a specific street number, in a certain color house.
    OK, a couple months later, it was a gun, not a knife ( that would have been nice to know) but I am alive because I know that a weapon was hidden under a cushion. A friend of mine had the vision ( dream)
    Craftymoods21 Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Jun 28, 2014, 09:49 AM
    My husband and I both have moments of this, he does not get visions but thoughts, I have the dreams but don't remember them until that specific moment happens and instantly know that it has happened before; usually it would be about how someone caught a tomato in the kitchen or someone telling a joke at school, etc. But, no one ever looked too much into it for him and for me everyone kept telling me that all I had was déjà vu and that it's normal and meaningless (both instances happened when we were children). We actually haven't brought any of it up again until late last night and today I am reading this post. I take that as 'message received'. Thanks guys you are all always so very helpful with your posts and answers!
    miauka Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2014, 11:37 AM
    You have strong intuition and you need to work on it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I see things and hear things that aren't there [ 2 Answers ]

I see and hear things that aren't there and I sometimes have a really high pressure in my head that can make me really dizzy and hurts quite abit I don't know what's causing it but its getting worse

Do good things really fall apart so better things can fall together? [ 3 Answers ]

Heard this quote the other day that reads "good things fall apart so better things can fall together". This made me think about my current situation, my last relationship was good and after three months of it ending it still hurts that its over, but after finally sticking to NC I know I am doing...

Things not going so well. [ 9 Answers ]

Just want to begin by thanking anyone who responds to this question and for all the responses I have gotten in the past with other issues. Right now I am in my 7 month of marriage and it is not going as I had hoped. We both have totally different personality types( I'm much more laid back...

Things are just not the same [ 3 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend who I love with all my heart he is an amamzing guy he is going to Florida with my family and everything. I know that he loves me but I just wish that he showed that he loves me as much as I do I always answer his calls and everything he hardly ever answers mine I always want to...

View more questions Search