Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    americangirl768 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2014, 10:51 AM
    Oceanography Help Please
    As the surface water of the polar oceans freshen due to the melting of the ice, describe how both surface and deep/thermohaline circulation will change. How can this change the Earth's climate both in polar and low latitude areas?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 6, 2014, 12:45 PM
    Sounds like homework...why don't you describe it to show us what you have learned as we are not allowed to do homework for you.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 6, 2014, 01:16 PM
    This was the subject on last Sunday evening's "Cosmos" program for the entire hour. You might be able to see it now or soon online. If I can find a link, I'll post it. I'm on my Kindle right now, but will post again once I am on my pc.

It's fascinating and very timely. There should be a number of web sites that deal with this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Oceanography. Help please! [ 1 Answers ]

This is a lab report so I need simple short answers. Procedure: 1. Go to oceanmotion.org 2. Under Data Resources, open Solar Energy Model. 3. Answer following question. 1) Go to December in the drop down menu under month. December is the Winter solstice. Where is the highest solar...

Oceanography help [ 3 Answers ]

The herbivorous and carnivorous microscopic organisms that drift with the currents and tides are called?

Oceanography help [ 0 Answers ]

Please please! I have extra credit due tomorrow and I really need it but I don't understand it :( here is one question please help me Wave1 length 500 meters height 3 meters A.to what depth will water be moved by this wave? B. what is the steepness? C. If the depth to the ocean floor in this...

View more questions Search