Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rodge4021 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    -

Jun 6, 2014, 12:12 AM
    CT Vision requirements for driver's license
    Can you answer a few questions regarding my rights to drive with being blind in one eye, can I use a handicap sticker from another state? Like I said I have a few questions and I have called them and the wait is over an hour long. :( Thank you
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 6, 2014, 05:53 AM
    The answer is clearly posted on their Website here: DMV: Testing - Knowledge and Vision Tests

The minimal vision requirements for all classes of license is at least 20/40 in each eye with or without glasses or contact lenses. If the applicant is blind in one eye, the other eye must be at least 20/30.

So if you are legally blind in one eye, the other eye must be at least 20/30.

If you have a handicapped sticker from one state, you can use that to apply for a handicap sticker in CT. You can use a handicap sticker from another state as a tourist. But if your car has CT plates it needs a CT issued handicapped sticker.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I get driver's license with one-eye vision [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I live in Florida, I have vision in only in my right eye and my left eye doesn't have any vision I want to get a Florida driving license. I heard some people say we can get license with that one-eyed vision. To get this license, do I have to go to doctor to get a certificate and then to...

Driver's license requirements [ 1 Answers ]

What was the first state in the U.S. to require a photograph on its driver's license?

View more questions Search