Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littlebnme123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2014, 10:09 AM
    I got poked in my ear and I cant hear from it now
    I got poked in the right ear by a pine needle. Now all I here is a low ringing and can't hear from it. What should I do?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 5, 2014, 10:19 AM
    Go to a doctor or a hospitial. You could have damaged something that could permanently cause hearing loss.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't hear out of ear [ 1 Answers ]

I was at wrestling practice and I hit my hear now I can't hear out of it k don't have no pain at all I just can't hear out of it but I Can a little bit anyone suggest what happened and what I do?

I got slapped in the ear pretty hard and now I can't hear out of that ear. [ 19 Answers ]

I got slapped on the side of the head along with my ear... and it hurt so bad (of course) and now here I am a day later and still can't hear out of it- I can plug the good ear and can hear a little teeny bit but now I feel so off balanced and going crazy because I can't hear like I did.its awfull-...

Can't hear out of right ear [ 1 Answers ]

I though a fly was on my ear, I slapped my ear hard. Now I can't hear well and there it is ringing. What is it and what do I do?

Ear popped and now I can't hear out of my ear at all [ 7 Answers ]

I was wresteling with my kids and husband and we fell to the ground and I popped my ear pretty good and it started hurting went to the beach and got some salt water in my left ear and it was pretty excruating I had to get out of the ocean I went to sleep and when I woke up I couldn't hear out of my...

I can't hear out Of left Ear. [ 3 Answers ]

Mt Left Ear is been Plugged For Years I Still Can Hear A Litle Bit Out Of It But It Feels Like something Is Stuck In there I Tried Everything To Make It Unplugged. What Do I Do.

View more questions Search