Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    antredmond Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2014, 08:47 AM
    Newspapers
    Which Editor Decides What Gets Special Attention In The Newspaper?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 5, 2014, 09:15 AM
    Different editors will have responsibility for different sections, depending on the size of the newspaper. Different newspapers have different titles. So its impossible to definitively answer your question. Generally, the Managing Editor has final say over the layout and placement of articles.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Newspapers [ 4 Answers ]

You make $0.75 for every newspaper you sell. How many newspapers do you have to sell to get $36.00 soccer cleats

Value of vintage newspapers? [ 0 Answers ]

Have a wwI newspaper Des Moines Sunday Register Sept 17,1933 with a added photograph section what is valve good cond.

1885 newspapers [ 5 Answers ]

So we are doing demolition in our new home and while breaking the cealings we find a whole bunch of newspaers dating to the 1880"s from the town the house is in and from newyork... we also found a whole bunch of old glass bottles and sum tore up books and more pieces of paper... Is stuff like...

Old newspapers [ 4 Answers ]

I have some old newspapers from the 1930's and 40's which contain historical value about what was happening during that time in history. I don't want to touch them or move them around too much as they may fall apart. Any suggestions as to how to preserve these papers?

Articles at Newspapers [ 4 Answers ]

I believe and think that I can write some good articles about various things shaping our world and lives... I'm not a journalist but I always feel that I have writing skills in me... I just want to know that which newspapers or magazines help new writers to publish their thoughts.. I really want...

View more questions Search