Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    filingnumbers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2014, 08:45 AM
    Where is my transcript from Yorktowne Institute in Landover
    I attented Yorktowne Institute in Landover Maryland and never receive a Transcript or a Certificate showing that I finished the course in Computer Operations. I do I find my transcript.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 5, 2014, 08:54 AM
    Google shows that the school closed in 1991. The parent school (which would be required by law to keep transcripts) doesn't seem to exist. It was called Fisher Educational System of Nashville, TN. I tried other spellings of Fisher, but none found. The only faint possible find is that someone named Fisher runs Belmont University in Nashville.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 5, 2014, 05:25 PM
    If the school was accredited ( and I do not believe it was) then the State Department of Education will have a copy of the transcripts. ( no way to get a new certificate)

If the school was not accredited, then there will be no way to get a copy of these. Why did you not get a copy when you graduated ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Branell Institute? [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get a transcript from Branell Institute for a student who was incarcerated. He received a certificate for Data Entry while in Mason Tenn. Please Help me!

Registration of computer institute [ 2 Answers ]

M recently opened a computer institute. I have to register it... Please tell me the process...

Captions for an institute [ 1 Answers ]

vijetha trying to conceive coaching center

View more questions Search