Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2014, 03:18 PM
    Tom what part of the Taliban fighting you in their own country do you not think is legitimate. Now their tactics are not open and they tend to get your troops killed but you deposed their government and they fight you, so drop this illegal combatants crap and recognise that you are holding them until the war is over. As to the foriegn fighters, they are criminals and should be tried as criminals, what is the problem?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2014, 06:56 AM
    When there is anarmistice at the conclusion of hostilities ,I'll consider your argument . So long as one there is a potential for one of these senior leaders of the Taliban to cost 1 more American life ,I oppose this trade. 2 of them should've been handed over to the International Court for war crimes they are wanted for . The rest should've remained in detention until the conclusion .
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2014, 04:07 PM
    I think it is just sour grapes Tom besides you will soon have other things to think about if you do not already

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Surprised [ 45 Answers ]

My fiancé & I, well ex I guess, live together in an apartment upon her request after I lost my job. She told don't worry about a thing, so I moved in & my name is on the lease. Its been 6mos & have 100s of applications out. So she has paid for everything, but out of the blue she comes up around...

Surprised with an ETG test [ 2 Answers ]

I NEED HELP!! So I went to report and my p.o surprised me with an ETG test! Never taken one before. All my test have been instant reads. I'm go crazy. I drank over 2 weeks and stopped 7 full days before the 8th that I reported. What the hell is going to happen? Do I have any chance in hell? If...

Anyone surprised by Clinton [ 6 Answers ]

Clinton who had led against all prospective GOP opponents earlier this year, a Zogby Poll shows, would lose to every one of the top five Republican presidential contenders if the election was held now. On the other hand, Barack Obama of Illinois and John Edwards of North Carolina would defeat or...

Anyone surprised by Thompson [ 9 Answers ]

For the record, I’m going with “fizzle,” not slide. Is there some media conspiracy to “get” Fred, or has he simply served up, chopped Liver?:p

View more questions Search