Ask
    stannel Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2014, 06:35 PM
    How to scan something as a pdf file
    How can I save a scan as a pdf file
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 4, 2014, 10:37 PM
    This is often a default saving action from modern scanners.
    What model do you have ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can not open a pdf file [ 7 Answers ]

I have downloaded a pdf file from email attachment. I have downloaded it correctly, no problem. But when I tried to open it, then it is showing a message like... Adobe Reader could not open 'xyz.pdf' because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged. Is it really...

PDF file separated [ 1 Answers ]

How can you separate for mailing just ONE page from a long PDF file?

Why it is necessary to scan the document into the PDF format? [ 9 Answers ]

I saw some ads were scanned as PDF file and posted on the website. Can you explain under what circumstance it is necessary to scan the document into the PDF file?

Create a link in a pdf file for open an Excel file in an specific sheet and cell [ 2 Answers ]

I know how to create a hyperlink in a pdf file that opens an Excel file but I don't know how this link can opens the Excel file in a specific sheet and cell; any ideas?

Why can't I scan to PDF when my MP600 has ink problems? [ 3 Answers ]

I love my MP600! AND it's telling me that my larger Black ink cartridge can't be recognized. I've removed the cartridge and put it back in, and all the red lights are on like they should be, then I close the cover, and I get the same message. I've ordered a new cartridge, but in the meantime,...

View more questions Search