Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TheNatureGirl Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2014, 05:10 PM
    What kind of snail is this?
    He or she was found in a garden in new York. I found it just today and decided to keep it, since I have another of the same kind (I think). They are about an inch long and they are a dark yellow/beige color. By the opening of the shell is a ring of black or brown. The snail itself is a very very light brown color. Any suggestions of what they may be? I want to know so that I can give them a proper diet. Thanks!
    TheNatureGirl
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 4, 2014, 05:32 PM
    Sounds like typical garden snail

Name:  garden snail.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  15.9 KB

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fish tank snail problems [ 2 Answers ]

Snail like things just appeared in our freshwater tank with chiclids have no idea where they came from, does anyone know what these are?

Old Bouncy Snail Toy [ 4 Answers ]

There was this toy I had growing up that I believe was like a snail warrior guy and he had this rubber shell you could attach to his back so you could bounce him off the floor against another bouncy snail warrior guy or you could invert the shell attach it the guy and place him on the floor and...

My computer has slowed down to a snail's pace! [ 3 Answers ]

I use a Dell Pentium IV desktop and Windows XP Home Edition. I use a cable connection to the Internet. Recently the computer has gotten so slow that I want to throw it out of the window. I was almost doing better when I was using a dial-up connection. Any suggestions for speeding it up will be...

I have a blue snail.I think he's dead [ 1 Answers ]

I got a blue snail today and he's only been home for a little while (a few hours) Earlier he was exploring the tank but now, he is sitting at the bottom and has not Moved for hours. I don't know if he is dead, does it sound like he is? Or is he just tierd? Any answer would be appreciated!

How do you make snail helmits?? [ 6 Answers ]

What are the materials needed to make snail helmits? Do u kill snails or something?

View more questions Search