Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coolcream Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2014, 03:55 PM
    Movie with rat puppets
    I'm looking for a old movie with puppet rats that have to stop a real human from using a toxin on the rats but the man accidentally gets the toxic on him in the end but the puppet rats are told of a magical place or flower that will save them
    jhorzempa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2014, 09:45 PM
    I am pretty sure you are talking about "Blood Tea and Red String"
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Aug 2, 2014, 10:21 PM
    Sounds more like this:
    A Rat's Tale (1997) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie with people no puppets [ 1 Answers ]

For the past few years I have been trying to find a movie from when I was a child. Its about a young girl (maybe teen or little older) she goes through a mirror or some sort, I know there Is a jester or joker in this movie, at the end of the movie there is some sort of wedding or party going on...

Movie about puppets [ 1 Answers ]

I watched a movie years ago on 3 puppets that lived in the attic and drank blood so they could become a person,one was pin head one had chattering teeth,can you help me with the name?

Children's TV show 90s rat puppets [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to find the name of a show from the 90s about evil rat who lived in a rubbish dump and slept in washing machines. If anyone know what it was called I would really appreciate it thank you

Hbo bear puppets movie in 70's , 80's [ 1 Answers ]

What the name of the HBO kids movie (70's or 80's). Similar to fragglerock characters, but took place in the winter with a river that was frozen over. The kid had to put a hole in the wash tub for the band and the mom ended up singing with them for some contest..

Rat puppets 90s [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to find the name of a show that was from the mid 90s in england on CITV during the afternoons it was about rats that lived in a rubbish dump and slept in washing machines it was filmed using puppets not animation and wasn't fraggle rock if anyone knows what it was called it would be...

View more questions Search