Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kurpingspace Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2014, 02:29 PM
    Cant connect to the internet on windows 8
    i have been looking and looking for a place someone will answer my question here goes...

So i just bought a new gaming pc its called
    Cyberpower Gaming Battalion 502 PC

i have never used windows 8 or a gaming pc i belive that it runs 95 fps and scores high on reliability and scores poorly on connecting on the internet. so i need to connect to the internet because its a gaming computer what else would i do with it anyways i have the box and the computer running fine but i dont know how to connect to the internet and searching for answers is wasting my time so i just wanted to say this real quick. i tried calling customer support no help, try finding maual, no hope, googling manual, nope trying to look at youtube, nope and trying to see if enything is familiar on eny other webs.
    so i need an answer, badly, i will go on a rampage.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 4, 2014, 02:56 PM
    Have you checked your modems, if you don't have any, you need to buy them, and then get a provider/server
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 4, 2014, 03:28 PM
    First, how do you connect to the internet? Broadband modem? Wireless, what? Do you have any other PCs in the house?
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Jun 12, 2014, 07:57 PM
    Scottgem is right, before we can give advice accurately, we need to have some knowledge on your home network setup. How is this PC connecting (or how should it) to the internet?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why cant I connect my acer windows vista laptop to my wireless internet [ 0 Answers ]

I have an acer windows vista laptop and I can't get it to connect to my wireless internet, it comes up "unidentified network" and the network and computer connects but there is no connection from the wifi connection to the internet. I'm getting a big red "X". When I plug in the ethernet net cord it...

Windows Vista laptop won't connect to internet wireless connection [ 2 Answers ]

I have a laptop running windows vista home premium. I have a motorola milestone smart phone. I can only get a local only connection between the laptop and smartphone using the hotspot on the phone. But if I use a computer running xp or windows 7 I am able to connect all the way to internet. Is...

Connect to the internet using Windows 2000 [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have recently been given a quite dated, but reasonable laptop... probably top spec bit of kit 7 or 8 years ago! However, it is running on windows 2000, and I am having problems connecting it to the internet. Could anyone please help with this? Currently we have a router in our shared...

Windows xp sp2 can't connect to internet after format [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am running out of time. My fujitsu notebook was working properly. Had a little problem, so formatted the whole thing to null, installed drivers and all the drivers are installed. But I cannot connect to internet. Other computers in the same LAN can connect. I was also connected before I...

Internet explorer won't connect to the internet [ 5 Answers ]

Internet explorer won't connect to the internet. I know that the connection is fine as Firefox works. I have cable broadband through a wireless connection. When I try to use Explorer it comes up with Internet explorer annot display the webpage. I have tried to look at other threads but can't seem...

View more questions Search