Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tsmercury Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2014, 10:28 AM
    Russian film. About a town and it's bell.
    Film about Russian village,town and the bell for the church.
    Set I think about 1800. Quite sad film in black and white.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of movie: big bell hits an old russian woman [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a movie made in Russia or the Ukraine, or maybe the Soviet Union. I saw it around 2001; unclear how old it is. There is a family that lives in an apartment, including the daughter who never helps out. The grandmother is old and infirm, and rings a big bell when...

What's that film called? With a group of friends a Russian guy (I think) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I watched this film time ago and its probably old now about this group of american teenage boys that find this I think russinn guy and he becomes really good friends with one particula boy of the goup and in the end the I think the guy gets shot and says goodbye to the boy on a submarine and...

Would like to discuss Russian Film Director & Film Theorist Sergei Eisenstein [ 0 Answers ]

Can some one help explain Eisenstein's term of "Unexpected"? I have this much so far: Eisenstein came up with the "Unexpected" after seeing a troupe of Kabuki actors. The "Unexpected" is the combining of different elements: sound, costume, voice, space, and movement, to create a diverse...

Name of Indie film from 2006, Russian mail order bride travels to Iowa [ 5 Answers ]

The farmer and mail order bride can't get married because she doesn't speak English and they think she might be a spy. The farmer's friends abandon him because the couple cohabitate anyway. Does anyone remember the name of this move, I keep thinking Painted House but that's not it.

Foreighn Film Movie.possibly russian. [ 1 Answers ]

Back when I was about 12 I lived in Sacramento California, and I was watching the I-Channel one night or the International channel, in the past month this movie just somehow came back to me all the way 6 years later and I really want to see it again, like REALLY fricken bad. It had some kind of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.