Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twgray50 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2014, 07:35 PM
    Bolan riding lawn mower will not start up. I was cutting grass and stopped mower tu
    Bolan riding lawn mower will not start up. I was cutting grass and stopped mower turn off pto then tun off eng. 5min later I try to start mower but would not start up. [email protected]
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Jun 6, 2014, 09:29 AM
    Hi,
    Explain a bit further; does it turn over and not crank, or not turn over, etc.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bolan lawn mower [ 5 Answers ]

I`m having trouble with my Bolen rider, when I try to engage the blades after I have it(the rider running ) it will turn off,but it will restart again. Last year I had the same problem and I replace the switch under the PTO. Could it go back to the ignition switch(being bad) thanks for your help

My riding lawn mower is not cutting grass [ 6 Answers ]

I just got a used MTD riding lawn mower model 13A4065-129. I replaced all of the belts and sharpen the one blade. When I go to cut grass, everything is turning and working but not cutting. It is sucking in leaves and sticks but just not cutting the way it should. What could be the problem??

John deere riding lawn mower starts, but the lawn mower transmission won't engage [ 1 Answers ]

My John Deere riding lawn mower worked fine, It got a flat tire so I removed the tire and fixed it. I then replaced the tire. The lawn mower will turn on, the blades will engage, but the transmission won't engage. I checked the rod in the back of the lawn mower and it was in. I pulled it out and...

Bolan riding lawn mower will not stay running [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bolan riding lawn mower that will not stay running. The plug, air and gas filters have been changed out. The mower will start and operate for 10 minutes or so then start skipping and shut down. Gas is new. Some times it will resart and other times it will not. Any and all help would be...

Craftsman riding mower stopped cutting [ 2 Answers ]

Carftsman DGT 4000 with Kohler 27hp engine suddenly stopped cutting. I cleared all of the excess grass away from the belts. Mower starts and runs very well but will not engage the blades. Please help

View more questions Search