Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fal1018 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2014, 06:26 PM
    Central air fan not working
    My central air was blowing room temperature air when I turned it on for the first time this season. I noticed the outside fan was not spinning. I made sure there was no obstructions but could not get it to trip on. Any thoughts?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2014, 06:28 PM
    Is the compressor running? Could be a bad fan, thermostat, broken wire and if compressor not working, a bad contactor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Central unit air blower fan not working [ 1 Answers ]

My outside Coleman unit is working, but my indoor EB15B coleman the blower fan want come on. I have tried twisting the red and green wire on the thermostat together but it still don't do anything. If I put it all back together and flip the thermostat to heat then the blower fan comes on. Please...

Home central air blower fan not working [ 2 Answers ]

Home central air blower fan not working.

Air condition central fan not working [ 1 Answers ]

My unit coils were frozen and the fan inside was not blowing. I shut of the system and when I started the system again everything is in working condition but the fan. I tried to move the fan, its moving freely?

Central Air will blow air, but fan outside isn't working [ 3 Answers ]

We have central air, and recently it wasn't blowing cool air like it used to. We then noticed that the fan outside wasn't working even when the central air was turned on. Does anyone know what I should do before calling someone?

Central Air Condenser Fan not working [ 11 Answers ]

The house was not cooling. The furnace in the basement was blowing, so I went outside to check the condenser unit. It was humming and the fan was not turning. The outside unit is clean, I have taken it apart and vacuumed all the fins this spring. I suspect it could be a relay that has gone out...

View more questions Search