Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2014, 08:44 PM
    Using Audacity and ITune or or just one to make a cd without pauses between songs.
    I have WindowXP Professional and I have freeware Audacity and ITunes. I would like to create a Cd from Audacity or Itunes that does not have a pause between songs. I would like for each song start smoothly into the next song without any pauses. There will be about 20 songs ranging from 30 secs to 2 minutes.. Any tips on how to do that will be greatly appreciated.I can have the songs either on Audacity or Itunes.Thanks in advance.

Check out some similar questions!

Using Audacity to make a cd without pauses between songs. [ 0 Answers ]

Is it possible when transferring songs from Audacity to a cd, that I can do that without having pauses between songs, but have one song smoothly going to the next song? Any suggestions on how to do that will be greatly appreciated. I have WindowXP Professional Operating System. Thanks in...

Going from audacity onto laptop [ 0 Answers ]

I can download my cassettes to Audacity without any problems, but when I try to put a song from Audacity onto my laptop I have to remove an existing song to do it. I'm not very educated concerning laptops, so I am probably doing it all wrong. I have tried looking at everything that I can...

Make up songs [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Everyone. I am writing some fanfiction and I need some suggestions on makeup songs. If you could help me out that would be great.

Backing up Itune Songs to CD! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Members! Over time I've purchased 253 songs on Itunes, which comes out to 17.2 hours and 1.01 GB according to the Itunes. I expected to use a lot of cds to back up the songs, but only needed two. How can I verify if all 253 songs are actually on the cds? I put one of the cd's in the...

What are good hip-hop songs to make love to? [ 2 Answers ]

I love music and so does my lover. I'd like a bunch of songs for a fun night but am having a hard time creating a playlist. It's going to be a surprise. What are good hip-hop/rap songs to make love to? Any music actually would work, but that's what I prefer. Thank you for your time

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.