Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenniferszostec Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2014, 12:22 PM
    Jwont start 91 camery distributor fuses asspciated with distributor and spark plugs
    Replaced a distributor on a 91 camery because it was cracked and leaking oil badly. Now that its replaced it won't klick over. Most fuses are corroded
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2014, 02:35 PM
    Clean the fuses with abrasive cloth. Also, check all under hood and under dash fuses with a test light or multimeter.
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2014, 10:17 AM
    Most aftermarket distributors are junk right out of the box. It leaves even the best of mechanics scratching their heads.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2014, 08:33 PM
    It's the same situation with Hondas, where aftermarket distributors are junk and the source of many problems that constantly frustrate car owners. Only experience teaches you this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baught a new distributor and still no spark [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a 94 civic ex that was wrecked, but drivable. We test drove the car went over a bump and the car died. Kept blowing the underhood ecu fuse. After getting it running the o2 sensor was shorting out and burnt the main wire harness from the o2 sensor to the fire wall. Replaced the wire...

92 accord no spark, new distributor still nothing [ 25 Answers ]

92 accord, no spark. Came into my shop with a bad ignition lock cylinder. Replaced that and it won't start. I replaced the distributor and still nothing. Tried... Distributor, didn't fix it. K test on map sensor, if it's the black box on firewall with 2 connectors on the outside of it,...

1991 Accord, new distributor, plugs, wires, fuel pump, no spark? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello.. I have a 1991 Honda accord that just got a head gasket re-done. Using a 12V light tester, I have power on the battery side (with a steady light), the other end of the coil wire I hear is supposed to pulse (on the ignition side) but I get no power or light. I've changed the distributor,...

I have a 1994 camry le I replaced the distributor,spark plugs,cap,rotor,fuelpump,igni [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 1994 camry le . I replaced the distributor,spark plugs,wires,cap,rotor,fuelpump,and ignitor. Still I have no spark to the engine. Sometimes it will crank but when you shut it off for a wile , or over night it will not start. It turns over but will not crank. Help help help!!

Can I put a ICM from a OBD2 distributor into a OBD1 distributor on a honda [ 1 Answers ]

Can I put a ICM from a OBD2 distributor into a OBD1 distributor on a honda civic

View more questions Search