Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AmberVin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2014, 07:23 PM
    Tiny black jumping bugs
    I have found tiny black bugs in my home. I first noticed them in the bathroom shower/tub. They run in-between grout/silicone crack or jump when I try to kill them.
    I found them in my yard, by my water faucet.
    Now, in my room, in the window frame cracks.
    They are never alone. I am freaking out.
    What are they?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 1, 2014, 07:57 PM
    Do you have a dog, sounds like fleas. They can jump 2'.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 2, 2014, 02:40 AM
    Jumping would indicate fleas, but your sightings are not in the normal places one would expect to see fleas.

How large are they? Fleas seldom if ever reach 2mm in length.

One thing you don't mention is being bitten. Some people are not attractive to fleas(lucky people) but with that many you should be seeing them jump on you and jump off.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny jumping bugs on skin [ 2 Answers ]

There not fleas that I know, they are really tiny and narrow with an orange color to them but not dark orange kind of light and some are more white . You can only see them if the light is just right and I know I'm not crazy cause my wife has seen them 2 I only know to look when I feel a pinch and...

Tiny black bugs, jumping, and biting in bed [ 3 Answers ]

I was laying in my bed and I felt a smal like tingle on my hand and I looked down and saw a small little black bug. I tried to pinch it and it got away.. then again the same thing happened.. felt like it had a hard shell and I don't know what it is.. maybe flea or bed bug? I don't think it would be...

Tiny Black Bugs... Help [ 3 Answers ]

I started getting bites on my arms , legs, thighs, arms ,and back when I wake up in the morning.. I went to the doctor and they said they are bug bites and I am having a reaction and that I need to find out what kind of bug it is. It starts with a little pain then itches. I noticed today a very...

View more questions Search