Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    awani7k Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2014, 03:29 AM
    Chromosomes, Chromatin and Genes
    What is the difference between chromosomes, chromatin and genes? All are the part of the nucleus of a cell and they all are present in DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid), aren't they?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 31, 2014, 04:33 AM
    What is the difference between chromosomes, chromatin and genes? - Look each one up. No need for us to rewrite an enormous amount of information that is out there, such as on wikipedia.

All are the part of the nucleus of a cell and they all are present in DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid), aren't they? - No, and no.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Meiosis-Number of chromosomes [ 0 Answers ]

In the picture you can see 2 table. Table-1 is the original table that I got on my question,and table-2 is my answer. I would like to know if I correct. In this link the picture is more clear: http://imgur.com/RIafx Thanks.

Meiosis-Number of chromosomes [ 1 Answers ]

In the picture you can see 2 table. Table-1 is the original table that I got on my question,and table-2 is my answer. I would like to know if I correct. http://imgur.com/RIafx Thanks.

Which of these cells have Chromosomes? [ 1 Answers ]

Which of these cells have Chromosomes? a. Plant cell types only b. Prokaryotic, Animal, & Plant cells c. Prokaryotic cell types only d. Animal cell types only e. Animal & Plant Cells only

How many chromosomes does a dog have at fertilisation [ 1 Answers ]

How many chromosomes does a domestic dogs egg have at fertilisation?

Genetics(chromosomes) [ 1 Answers ]

Is a trisomy 18 when you have 3 #18 chromosomes!! :cool: :p ;) :( :o

View more questions Search