Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

May 30, 2014, 06:33 PM
    Dumbest thing ever!
    Hello Friends,

I am asking every one , "what is the most dumbest thing they have ever done in their life? Don't mistake me, I am not asking for any secrets! Its just those little things that came out as a silly move! My motive here is just to create a Positive and Fun atmosphere. If we can share our confusions and pain with each other, we can also share our laughs! Can't we? :)
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 30, 2014, 06:40 PM
    You first. This needs to be moved to Member Discussions.

May 30, 2014, 07:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsmine View Post
    You first. This needs to be moved to Member Discussions.
    I don't know how to move to member discussion, let me know so that I can do it. :)

May 30, 2014, 08:03 PM
    OK, let me tell you mine first!
    Ummm. I have done so many but I remember few like- While eating something extremely Hot dishes on the spot I take it with a spoon and blow cold air form my mouth to make it little cold, but I found myself doing same thing while eating ice-cream with a spoon, blowing cold air! Lol.

One time I realized that my hubby forgot his Phone at home, Then suddenly I grabbed my phone to message him that he forgot his phone at home. Lol.
    Pest Control Expert

May 31, 2014, 02:58 AM
    Many is the time I have had to go back to the towel because I forgot my beach.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 31, 2014, 04:20 AM
    After a rather busy morning at work, I went into the restroom, shut the door, locked it, and stood there for a moment... wondering why it was so dark. I hadn't turned on the light.

May 31, 2014, 01:51 PM
    @ catsmin, @ douglas c LOL.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jun 2, 2014, 01:46 PM
    My office phone and adding machine are right next to each other on my desk, more than once I have picked up the phone, then tried to dial the phone number on the adding machine...
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 2, 2014, 01:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Precious7 View Post
    douglas c
    Here's an example, Doula
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 2, 2014, 02:02 PM
    Seeing a strange number on the caller ID and not recognizing my own cell phone number. Called the sucker back twice and they never answered. Felt like an idiot grabbing the cellphone and they didn't answer either, SOB!

My wife could add more of my dumb stuff, but I'm not dumb enough to let her.

Jun 2, 2014, 11:17 PM
    [QUOTE=Catsmine;3655902]Here's an example, Doula[/QU

Opps!
    Wait! I think catsmine is right! That is my third example.. lol...

Jun 2, 2014, 11:20 PM
    @ aliseaodo.. Lol. :)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 2, 2014, 11:20 PM
    I work in a hospital. I am a nurse. We are required to knock on the patient's door before we enter the room. It's become a habit for me. I knock on every door of my house before I move from room to room. Even when everyone is at school/work.

Jun 2, 2014, 11:25 PM
    @talaniman
    I hope your wife don't find this post then! Keep your fingers crossed! :)
    Have a wonderful day!

Jun 2, 2014, 11:30 PM
    @J_9

LOl
    classyT Posts: 1,562, Reputation: 214
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2014, 04:28 PM
    I once went to McDonalds, parked the car, walked to the drive through, it dawned on me as I stood there to order that I wasn't in a car! Hey, got to cut me a break, I was pregnant at the time. Ha ha
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2014, 10:41 PM
    Ah go on Tal, look let me help, whilst reversing out of the driveway one morning I ran into the Gate Post, "who put that there?" another day whilst driving down a street I ran into a car parked at an angle,"who put that there?" luckily I wasn't moving fast at the time
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jun 26, 2014, 08:22 AM
    Just last week: for breakfast in the morning I poured some cereal into a bowl, got the OJ and milk out of the fridge, and then proceeded to pour the OJ over the cereal. Doh!
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jun 26, 2014, 09:38 AM
    I'm originally from Southern California, I have had my fair share of earthquake experiences (the San Andreas fault line actually goes right through the town I grew up in) - I was in my mid twenties - an adult - when I realized that the word 'epicenter' was not referring to actual buildings, or an actual 'center', you know like the 'shopping center', or the 'auto center'. I was watching the news reporting some earthquake somewhere, and when they mentioned the 'epicenter' I was like, wow, there's a lot of epicenters around, then I went, heeeyyy, wait a minute... :/

Jun 26, 2014, 10:04 AM
    Lol! U guys!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Small "tunnel" like thing on shaft side of penis? White hard seed-like thing? [ 14 Answers ]

I was reading questions asked that were similar to mine, and I came across this one and it is very relevant to what I'm experiencing, so here it is: "This sounds nearly identical to my problem. I will try to explain it as well as I am able: On the shaft of my penis, there are 2 tiny holes a...

At home jobs good thing? Or a bad thing? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a two month old little girl, and a job I have had for almost 4 years. When I first found out I was pregnant my boss and I sat down and discussed my future with the company. We decided that after my maternity leave I would come back part time (20 hours) until January of 2009. I am now back...

The dumbest conspiracy theory you've ever heard [ 8 Answers ]

I'm just wondering, what is the dumbest conspiracy theory you have ever heard? I can't believe some of the dumb stuff that people buy into! Me and my friend both have lots of free time at work, and we have been having this contest to find the dumbest stuff on the internet. So, I typed in...

Dumbest Mistake EVER! [ 31 Answers ]

Hi, I made the biggest mistake and stole about $ 200 worth of beauty products from Superstore and was caught. This is my first offence, I have NEVER been in trouble with the law. I was fingerprinted at the police station, and now have a court date set. I fully co operated with police, and...

View more questions Search