Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2014, 11:57 AM
    When I was in college in Phila(59-63), we went to a frat party at U of Penna. Got too rowdy and when the Police came, they told us to shut it down or they would come up and get us. Row home -Father-Son and Holy Ghost house they are called-. We told them, of course, come and get us. They did! Pre Miranda, night in a drunk tank, tossed out at 7AM, no bathroom breaks. You get the idea.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 27, 2014, 01:10 PM
    After a busy client, standing at the elevator down, pressing my door opener for my car. Actually have done it more then once; I never learn !
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Aug 16, 2016, 12:01 PM
    Updates on dumb things, Just for laughs.

Me and my hubby were recently strolling around in one of the famous streets. Lots of people were gathered in circle and to see some fun tricks from the artist. My hubby was in front of me and was in Black Jean and Black T-shirt. As it was very crowdy I wasn't able to see the tricks and performance. I didn't realise when my hubby moved and stood beside me. I was so eager to see what was happening that I didn't see anything except the black thing in front of me. I litrally Grabbed that and said can you let me see too. Then suddenly the person in front of me turned back with anger in his face. I litrally had his BUTT grabed in my hand he was so tall like foot ball player that his butt was in front of my face and I graabed it thinking its my hubby's back.
    He gave me THE LOOK, I was soooo embarresed I told him sorry :/ and what had happened. And ran away from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Small "tunnel" like thing on shaft side of penis? White hard seed-like thing? [ 14 Answers ]

I was reading questions asked that were similar to mine, and I came across this one and it is very relevant to what I'm experiencing, so here it is: "This sounds nearly identical to my problem. I will try to explain it as well as I am able: On the shaft of my penis, there are 2 tiny holes a...

At home jobs good thing? Or a bad thing? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a two month old little girl, and a job I have had for almost 4 years. When I first found out I was pregnant my boss and I sat down and discussed my future with the company. We decided that after my maternity leave I would come back part time (20 hours) until January of 2009. I am now back...

The dumbest conspiracy theory you've ever heard [ 8 Answers ]

I'm just wondering, what is the dumbest conspiracy theory you have ever heard? I can't believe some of the dumb stuff that people buy into! Me and my friend both have lots of free time at work, and we have been having this contest to find the dumbest stuff on the internet. So, I typed in...

Dumbest Mistake EVER! [ 31 Answers ]

Hi, I made the biggest mistake and stole about $ 200 worth of beauty products from Superstore and was caught. This is my first offence, I have NEVER been in trouble with the law. I was fingerprinted at the police station, and now have a court date set. I fully co operated with police, and...

View more questions Search