Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    123pleasehelpme Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2014, 05:02 PM
    EtG Urine Testing
    I am 19 years old, I weigh 120lbs/54kg. I had "2 drinks" = 3 8oz Coors Light cans from 12pm-2am on 5/29/14 I got tested today 5/30/14 with an EtG test. I went to the bathroom 3 times before the test and also I take a stimulant everyday because it is prescribed for my ADHD. I have no doubts that my metabolism is fast. Do you think I passed or no? Please honest answers and if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all. Thanks.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 30, 2014, 05:21 PM
    Nope, less than 24 hours... not a chance.

But you already knew that... incidently... the site rules you agreed to if you bothered to read them, are clear that you don't get to dictate who answers or how they can answer.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 30, 2014, 05:50 PM
    Very unlikely that you passed less than a day after drinking.

Going to the bathroom a lot doesn't make a difference.

I'm not saying you'll definitely fail, you could pass. But if you do, consider yourself very lucky.

What do you stand to lose if you fail?

May 30, 2014, 09:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Nope, less than 24 hours... not a chance.

But you already knew that... incidently... the site rules you agreed to if you bothered to read them, are clear that you don't get to dictate who answers or how they can answer.
    Ok thank you

May 30, 2014, 09:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Very unlikely that you passed less than a day after drinking.

Going to the bathroom a lot doesn't make a difference.

I'm not saying you'll definitely fail, you could pass. But if you do, consider yourself very lucky.

What do you stand to lose if you fail?
    Ok thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ETG urine testing [ 1 Answers ]

I drank 1 Bloody Mary Saturday. How long will ETG be in my system? I know its in the system up to 80 hours, but how much alcohol does that equal to?

EtG urine testing MS/GC testing [ 9 Answers ]

I hear that MS/GC urine testing can detect EtG up to 80 hours from consumption. I run 5 miles 3-4 times a week, and consider myself healthier than most. I have a slender, athletic build, and believe my metabolism is quicker than most. If I consume 3 beers within a time of 90-120 minutes, how...

EtG urine testing [ 0 Answers ]

If a person was a alcohlic for 20 years and quit quit drinking, how long would it be before they would pass a ETG urine test? Ty Ken

Alcohol testing EtG testing [ 4 Answers ]

I had a etg/alcohol test 10 days ago and had wine the evening prior? I have not heard back from the lab. Has anyone failed or passed with having alcohol in their system? Thank you. Really stressed and very stupid!!

View more questions Search