Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kcoyle Posts: 79, Reputation: 6

Apr 4, 2007, 06:46 PM
    A boy!
    I just found out today that I am having a boy!! I really thought it was a girl, but I'm sooo happy!
    az35 Posts: 39, Reputation: 5

Apr 4, 2007, 09:15 PM
    Congratulations!!
    Kriscool Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Apr 4, 2007, 09:19 PM
    A baby is a little child but big blessing from God.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Take care of him.

Kriscool
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2007, 07:05 AM
    Congrats to you hun! I thought both of my boys were going to be girls, until I got the ultrasound! Haha. Just goes to prove you never know. I decided from now on, whatever my guess is, it will be the opposite haha. But boys are SOOO fun and such a blessing. They always keep you busy, and never cease to amaze you. Congrats again
    kcoyle Posts: 79, Reputation: 6

Apr 5, 2007, 07:10 AM
    Are boys harder to raise?
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2007, 07:11 AM
    Boys are a bit wilder in their toddler years, but girls are harder in their teens. So pretty much they switch places hahah.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 5, 2007, 07:19 AM
    Hey CONGRATULATIONS!!

Fortnately my daughter has been a pleasure and she is a teen. My two oldest who are 21 and 19 were VERY hard from birth until they left for Boot Camp for the US Army National Guard.

So, every child is different. It is my opinion that boys are harder all the way around. They are the ones in the teens who get that testosterone going and think that they are bulletproof.

But that's just my opinion from raising mine and listening to my mother-in-law about her 2 grown sons and 2 grown daughters.
    EnglishRose Posts: 279, Reputation: 49

Apr 5, 2007, 08:28 AM
    I imagine as a woman, that a girl would be easier to connect with. You know, shopping, chick flicks, hair and fashion etc. But on the other hand I think boys are so much easier to deal with. They tend to vent their frustrations in more productive ways when they are younger. Boys smell, and there isn't a lot you can do about it and girls are expensive. Boys think they are invincible physically and girls think they are emotionally. But the best bit is, both will come to you to pick up the pieces!
    Personally I would love to have a boy first, so he can look after my little girl when I'm not around. Check out any potential boyfriends and let me know what to expect. Lol. I'd be happy either way.
    I read this week that young couples are more likely to have boys first, especially if they have sex a lot. Not sure if its true, but I'm going to bare it in mind. Lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It's a Boy! [ 31 Answers ]

Well, its official, we had the ulrasound and we found out we are having another baby boy! We are so excited!:p

Its this boy I like [ 1 Answers ]

Its this boy I like at school buy I have this problem he don't like black girls and he is white how can I flirt with him in school in a way that will get his mind off race.

Which boy? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, So I just broke up with my boyfriend not too long ago and the next day I regreted it COMPLETELY. But then this guy that I have been like in love with forever told his best friend he liked me who told me so I forgot about him and me and the guy ung out for a while we held handss and like he...

A boy in school! [ 1 Answers ]

There is this boy in school that I really like but he does not like me. HELP! What should I do?:rolleyes: :confused:

This boy [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: this boy likes me but he's afraid to ask me out what should I do it? I think its wrong if the girl asks out a guy,, or should I have mi friend do it , Or in a note?? :confused:

View more questions Search