Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Richy_Methew Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2014, 10:44 PM
    Equivalent of CVC4 Diffusion Pump Oil?
    What is equivalent of CVC4 Diffusion Pump Oil?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 30, 2014, 05:23 AM
    Because these pumps require very low vapor pressure oils, it is best to use the OEM oil. Manufacturer should be able to supply or provide guidance. We had a special mineral based oil for ours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

American Standard Oil Burner oil pump shot [ 3 Answers ]

American Standard Oil furnace model ACD 603 pump stuck and won't turn. What is the equivalent for a Sundstrand 1298 100 3 that I have.

Equivalent units and cost per equivalent unit [ 0 Answers ]

Hi! I'm very happy to have found this site. I'm looking for someone to help with my homework. I'm taking all online courses and I don't have a tutor like many of the other students in the class. I have no-one to check my work. Please help! I've attached the problem as a pdf and my attempt at the...

Equivalent Units and Cost per Equivalent UnitWeighted-Average Method [ 2 Answers ]

Equivalent Units and Cost per Equivalent Unit—Weighted-Average Method Kalox, Inc. manufactures an antacid product that passes through two departments. Data for May for the first department follow: Gallons Materials Labor Overhead Work in process, May 1 80,000 $ 68,600 $ 30,000 $ 48,000...

Diffusion [ 1 Answers ]

Can you suggest an activity to show diffusion of gases in liquids?

View more questions Search