Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gmanw95 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2014, 05:18 PM
    I'm having issues with my PC game Arma 3.
    This for Arma 3 a PC game.

1. No matter if I'm playing campaign, challenge, or multiplayer I always spawn halfway in the ground and cannot move, shoot, or anything. My model is stuck.

2. Every time I try to join a mulitplayer session it goes to a loading screen for a few seconds, doesn't ever show the yellow loading bar going across the screen above the stratis layout, then I notice before it brings me back to the server section it says "Group Channel" on the bottom right as I get booted back to the server section. I've een playing around with it and I notice some servers ping have 92, 63, 71, and such in green. But most say 2500 in red. When I join the green ones they sometimes say kicked from match or failed to connect but the red and orange ones always just boot me back without a reason.

Also I am using tunngle.(probably a big contributor to my problem) but others use it so why can't I?

Also if someone could help me understand how to bring up the developer console in editor mode. I'm trying to do the "noclip" action to be able to hopefully fly out of the ground that I'm stuck in but, while not a permanent fix to that issue it would at least make the game playable for me. I have tried pressing esc. While playing to pause and then press F1 which from what I have read brings up the dev console but I end up just staring at the DEBUG console. Don't know the difference between them but oh well.

Any help is much appreciated.
    Update : "Group channel" is on the bottom left not right, sorry.
    Update 2: Tried upping the elevation to bring my soldier out of the ground.I hit enter to go into 3rd person view and I see that he's holding his arms straight out with his legs straight like a "T" as if he's just a prop or doll. Once he hit the ground I noticed the legs went right back into the ground again and was waist deep in again. Also his Assault rifle is lodged in his waist for some reason. Again please help.
    Update 3: Getting these errors on startup.

1. cannot open object a3\anims_f\data\skeleton\skeletonpivots...

2. No entry 'bin\config.bin'.

3. Addon 'A3_Boat_F' requires addon 'A3_Anims_F'
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 29, 2014, 10:53 PM
    reinstall and patch.
    gmanw95 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2014, 10:54 PM
    Sorry for the late reply but what do you mean by patch it? I understand you want me to reinstall it. Also this is a cracked version. (no flak please)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Autoregressive Moving Average Model(ARMA) in R [ 0 Answers ]

How does ARMA works in R language. I need an example with complete explanation for each command that has been used.

Arma excel model [ 0 Answers ]

How to solve ARMA and ARIMA model? Give me any examples (mathematical solutions) of ARMA and ARIMA.

Examples for ARMA Model in excel [ 3 Answers ]

How to calculate ARMA in excel?Without using any external addins like NumXL. Explain with an simple example in excel

Computer Game... Packard Bell.. Real People Sea Game... [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for the name of this PC game. It was preinstalled on my Packard Bell computer. The game has real people in it. I think it was just a demo Packard Bell installed just for you to try it and hopefully buy it. They are in the sea in a submarine. You are the captain in the game and have to make...

View more questions Search