Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melvin014 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2014, 08:54 AM
    Hello I took my drug test on Tuesday and my employee is waiting on my background che
    Background check still pending.how long does it take?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 29, 2014, 08:57 AM
    Varies greatly depending on agencies involved.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 29, 2014, 08:57 AM
    Depends on what kind of background check... for a simple one it can be a couple weeks ( for a position in a Bank) . Some security Clearances can take around a year. Lot of possibilities between those two extremes.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 29, 2014, 09:08 AM
    I can get a Pennsylvania background check done by the state police in a matter of minutes...when I had to have the FBI background check done, that took a few weeks. Having a background check will vary depending on who is doing it and what they are doing it for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I use 1/4 of a gram of Cocaine on Friday and take Drug Test Tuesday,will I pass ? [ 3 Answers ]

Iuse 1/4 gram of Cocaine on Friday afternoons each week. I take DOT Drug Test on Tuesday. Do I have anything to worry about ?

Failed drug test waiting on mro to call [ 0 Answers ]

I had a drug test and failed, I'm not sure what it was that made me fail but I'm assuming THC even though I have not smoked for about a month. I was wondering what to expect from the phone call with the MRO? And also I was wondering if it was THC that caused me to fail why would the MRO need to...

I had 3 shots of alcohol on Tuesday an I have a drug test this Tuesday will it still [ 9 Answers ]

How long does alcohol stay in your urine

Pre-employment Background/drug test [ 3 Answers ]

I interviewed and was quickly offered a position at a company. Everything went very quickly (almost too good to be true) with only one interview and then offered the position. After excepting the position I was emailed the accceptance papers which asked me to sign them and start work the following...

View more questions Search