Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alkaseltzer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2014, 03:15 AM
    U.S. Army Infantry. Marine Infantry.
    I am a girl and I am planning on joining the army when I graduate high school. In 2016-2017 the U.S. Army is planning on opening up Combat to woman. When I join I want to do Infantry and fight on foot in battle etc. What type of Infantry should I specialize in and sign up for? Army or Marines? Please help
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 29, 2014, 07:57 AM
    US Army is not the Marines. You talk with the recruiter and they will arrange what is available. You need to watch some real life war videos to understand what this is. After 30 years I still have nightmares over the people I have killed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend is becoming a marine? [ 20 Answers ]

Threads merged My boyfriend went to diamond dolls about a month ago, he went more than once the last time he went he got to lap dance, and got her number, according to the texts they only frinds and she's not intrested in him, but he took her to lunch to his moms house and last night she texts...

It's the army movie, I don't know the title. In the movie 6 guys met in the army and [ 1 Answers ]

It's the army movie, I don't know the title. In the movie 6 guys met in the army and their officer name was Sergeant? And one name was Jerome and another name was Epstein or something.. I just remember the movie name has two words. The first one starts with a B and the second also starts with a B....

Is it a good idea to go straight into infantry after basic? [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend is considering in going into the army. After basic he wants to go straight into infantry is this the best thing for him meaning the safest or best way finnancially. I'm concerned.

You. S. Marine [ 2 Answers ]

The train was quite crowded, so a U. S. Marine walked the entire length Looking for a seat, but the only seat left was taken by a well dressed, Middle-aged, French woman's poodle. The war-weary Marine asked,'Ma'am, may I have that seat?' The French

View more questions Search