Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dragonzspawn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2014, 12:53 AM
    Strange Old cartoon from maybe 70's or older
    I remember this cartoon from a kid with some strange looking trippy animation. I can't remember all the details but I remember it had some guy who was an inventor or something and had this Vehicle that looked like a Long tube with a drill end and Metal legs and it could run around. Not sure of the characters but I remember one episode with some older fat woman that get to come with them and she wanders off in this strange land they find themselves in. Not sure if the same part but they run into some flower being that starts kissing one guy and doesn't want to let him go.

Also I think the inventors house was a rocket ship and he travels into the clouds and Had tea with the man in the moon or something and I don't remember much but I remember whoever they meet in the clouds had a very deep odd voice.

Been trying to figure this out for awhile, would GREATLY appreciate finding this out, can't seem to fins it anywhere
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

May 29, 2014, 07:19 PM
    Sounds like an episode of

Dr. Snuggles

eps. "The Unbelievable Wormmobile Adventure

---

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Strange Cartoon from late 90's [ 0 Answers ]

This is going to sound very odd and I apologize in advance, I saw once, maybe twice a commercial for a cartoon about a little girl. I don't remember what she looked like, but the commercial was on Cartoon Network and the song sounded like it said " I am little Connie Cone,,,,I love to sing and...

Strange/Weird Cartoon Movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember a strange cartoon "movie". The main thing that I keep remembering is there is a scene on the moon where people have these heads that can be taken off and switched. I cannot remember if it is also live action, but I know that is is in cartoon format.

Name of this older cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know what channel it would come on, it was either WB or Fox morning cartoons(the first is a local Houston channel), but this cartoon was about mummies. They were the "good guys" in this show. I don't remember who they would fight. But there were maybe 4 or 5 of them and if I'm correct they...

A strange, old movie (cartoon) featuring trolls... [ 2 Answers ]

I remember a really old movie I used to watch as a kid (VHS), it had no clear label so I assume someone taped it for me. This cartoon was really trippy as I remember it, it was pretty dark and the creatures (I think they were trolls) couldn't really talk - they shouted in a weird way instead. The...

Strange 90's cartoon. [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title of an odd early 90's cartoon I used to watch. I think it was produced by a french company, maybe Canal. From what I can remember the two main characters were male and female, blue in skin colour I believe and moved around on floating surf boards. I remember the setting...

View more questions Search