Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shelaesman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2014, 10:19 PM
    What is the minimum number of pages required for a WordPress site?
    Me and my colleagues were asked to create WordPress site(s) for our company businesses but we are not sure of the minimum number of pages that is required.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 28, 2014, 10:37 PM
    There isn't really any minimum other than the home page.
    patrickjohnson Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2014, 02:15 AM
    There is no limit for minimum number of pages in wordpress. Even you can create only one page website in wordpress

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is the best to use a Category or a Page in Menu Bar of wordpress site ? [ 0 Answers ]

I am new in blogging please help me to find the best way to use a page or a category in menu bar. Currently I am using wordpress, and theme is cyber champ. Thank you!

How to correctly install (and know you have) a schema in a wordpress site footer [ 2 Answers ]

How can I correctly install, and then check, a schema into my wordpress site? I tried to do it but seem to have doubled up on some of the information (copyright) and also am now sure if I have accomplished the SEO purposes I had in mind. I would appreciate help with this!

Why is my wordpress site offcenter on Chrome? [ 0 Answers ]

Not only is it off center but some people say it won't even open on Chrome? Website is: www.boudoircoterie.com Thanks for an advice you may have, Danea

What is a good CMS for an events and places site? I am trying to use Wordpress,. [ 0 Answers ]

What is a good CMS for an events and places site? I am trying to use Wordpress, but I'm not sure it has a great search and database support. What other options should I explore before settling on the CMS? Also, do you recommend that I just built it from scratch in PHP or Python?

Are there a minimum number of officers required to serve on a 16 unit condominium boa [ 2 Answers ]

Are there a minimum number of officers required to serve on a 16 unit condominium board (e.g. a president, a secretary, and a treasurer) and if so, is it legal in NJ for one board member to serve in all capacities with no other association members on the board?

View more questions Search