Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Phil80041 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2014, 02:48 PM
    Writ of execution
    I have had major debt issues I have been trying to resolve them for years... I a looking at my public records today and saw someone who had placed a judgment on me for about 9000$ put a writ of execution for 0$ on me. What does that mean.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 28, 2014, 05:41 PM
    They got a judgment against you for your debt, but they haven't been able to find assets to serve a writ on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Writ of Execution - PA [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Today I received a writ of execution which seized by bank accounts. The judgement is for much more than I have in the bank. I am concerned because my paycheck is direct deposit which goes into one of the accounts that has a hold put on it. I tried to stop my direct deposit for my payday this...

Difference between Writ of Possession and Writ of Execution [ 4 Answers ]

My question: What is the difference between a Writ of Possession and a Writ of Execution?

Writ of execution and writ of possession? [ 1 Answers ]

I understand a writ of possession is complementary to a writ of execution. Under the law, a writ of execution prescribes after a number of years, say 5 years. Supposing the period to execute a judgment of the court has prescribed and the judgment was only partially executed as when for instance...

Writ of execution [ 1 Answers ]

When I received the writ of execution, the lawyers told me that they are looking to freeze my account. I have direct deposit of my paycheck. If I change banks will they still be able to freeze that account. The account I have now is the credit union that is suing for the funds Started to...

Writ of Execution? [ 5 Answers ]

I have received a Writ of execution in my state which is NC and I did make a list of exempt items, but I contacted an attorney months back and they informed me that it is highly unlikely that the plaintiff would come after my possessions, what should I do? Thanks

View more questions Search