Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steph14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2014, 02:20 PM
    Performance Plan
    Ok... so I've been working at this job an entire year. All of sudden these two girls( that's what they act like) start really complaining about me. So my boss. With out even asking me what's really going on.. decides to put me on a performance plan?? Said there's a big problem with my work.? And if I don improve in 30 days " im out of here"
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 28, 2014, 02:21 PM
    Get your resume ready...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a data plan (through verizon) but no texting (SMS/MMS) plan. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a data plan (through verizon) but no texting (SMS/MMS) plan. Since I don't have a texting (SMS/MMS) plan, will I get charged to my bill if I send snaps through snapchat?

"Performance" bonus not used for performance [ 4 Answers ]

I joined a company a little over 1 year ago, and just went through my first raise/bonus cycle. Some in my group have been here 10+ years, and apparently are paid substantially less, because of constraints on yearly raises. The employees like myself hired in the last year have a higher base salary,...

OK to monitor my performance plan while out on FMLA? [ 2 Answers ]

I work for a State Agency. I've been there 2 years and have outstanding and measurable performance, but have been - in the last year, year and a half, harassed and bullied for my disability and for defending a co-workder with same. Asked for intermittent FMLA and was granted, but had to update to...

Plan to move oversea, best plan of attack? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 33 and plan to move to Hong Kong next March, most likely permanently. I have about $40K in Roth and $170K in 401K, live in MA, also own an apartment that I want to sell but that can wait, valued at about $200K. What's the best plan to withdraw these fund with the least amount of penalty?...

View more questions Search