Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TheNatureGirl Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2014, 04:55 PM
    Why does Robert Frost write about life and nature?
    I tried searching this online but didn't really find the answer I was looking for. I want to know if anything motivated Frost in writing about poetry? Did he live through a certain event or experience that inspired him? Was it he's home or family that encouraged him? Or does he just choose that type of poetry? I really want to know.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 27, 2014, 04:59 PM
    This sounds like a homework assignment, not like idle curiosity.

I Googled your question. The answer was the first "hit." And there were more after it.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 27, 2014, 05:04 PM
    This is an odd question. Who can really know why a person chooses one thing over another? I'm a painter, I usually paint landscapes or animals. Why? I'm good at it, and I like it. I'm not good at drawing people, so I don't do it.

Only Robert Frost really knows why he wrote what he wrote.
    TheNatureGirl Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2014, 05:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    This is an odd question. Who can really know why a person chooses one thing over another? I'm a painter, I usually paint landscapes or animals. Why? I'm good at it, and I like it. I'm not good at drawing people, so I don't do it.

Only Robert Frost really knows why he wrote what he wrote.
    Well I guess you are right abot that... Sorry if it sounded strage I was just really curious… thanks for the logical answer though I should have known:-)
    TheNatureGirl
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 27, 2014, 05:37 PM
    Actually, there IS a reason or two as to why he preferred to write poetry over prose.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What causes frost to build up in a frost-free refrigerator freezer? [ 1 Answers ]

Refrigerator is about 8 yrs. Old and is losing cooling on the bottom and heavy frost buildup in the freezer part. We recently discovered that the icemaker line was hooked up to hot water. Can the frig be repaired or is it time to get a new one?

How to write Beautiful life in sanskrit [ 1 Answers ]

How to write Beautiful life or life is beautiful in sanskrit

Kenmore Elite frost-free side by side, with ice maker, freezer building up frost [ 4 Answers ]

We have a Kenmore Elite frost-free side by side refrigerator with ice maker. It's 2 years old but for the past 2 year+ we've been having problems with the freezer building up frost around the inside, and then the refrigerator doesn't get cold. I have to unplug everything, take the shelves out of...

Nature vs Nurture - Biology vs Real Life [ 4 Answers ]

I have a question regarding my daughter who is almost 8. My husband and I have been together almost 8 years. We began dating when she was 3 months old. He has been the only father she has ever really known and has treated her as if she were his own. Her “biological” father (I use that term...

View more questions Search