Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    josiemary76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2014, 07:55 AM
    Age of my francis bacon upright piano
    Hello, I have a francis bacon upright piano in my home that I got when I bought my house... I was just curious to know the age of the piano. Unfortunately, my family has grown and I need to get rid of it, but would like more information on it before I do. The serial number on it is 22294 Thanks! Josie

Check out some similar questions!

Small Francis Bacon Upright (Child Size ?) [ 5 Answers ]

I was just given a Francis Bacon Upright Piano that appears to be for a child (40" High, 36" Wide, 22" Deep, 4.5 Octaves) it has an imprinted number (255541). I am trying to determine the age and value and possible cost of restoring/tuning this piano back into use so that I can make a decision on...

Age of Francis Bacon Piano - Upright [ 11 Answers ]

I'm sorry this is a long post, I'm just trying to include as much information as I can. Hello, I just bought a Francis Bacon piano and I have been looking around for someone to tell me a little more about it. This is the only forum (and one of a handful of websites) that even gets the age of...

Francis bacon upright piano [ 0 Answers ]

I just purchased a Francis Bacon upright piano serial #159889 and was wondering if anyone out there knows how hold it is. Also, how I can get a picture of what it looked like when it was made because whoever had it before me painted it white.

Francis Bacon Grand Piano Need Age/Appr Value [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Francis Bacon Grand Piano in Fair Condition and need appr value and age, the only model number I can find is "40643" That's all I can find except for the following under it on which has "112349" Any help with this will be greatly appreciated. :)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.