Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coolness5545 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2014, 07:29 PM
    Old teddy bear movie?
    Looking for an old movie with teddy bears... almost positive it was puppets, but starting to think it could have been animated. Alli can remember is a male and female bear and want to say female was a reporter. Pretty sure was a castle or big scary house in one part? Almost positive from 80s early 90s
    Ilovehickman2 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2014, 09:35 PM
    How about the Care Bears? That was good.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

May 26, 2014, 09:48 PM
    Possibly,.

The Great Bear Scare (83)

---
    coolness5545 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2014, 06:47 PM
    Straydog u rock.. been looking for that for couple years

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teddy bear [ 1 Answers ]

Rabbit feet, has butterflies and abc blocks on his jumper, presented in a balloon. Made in the 90's

Movie with girl named Cat who keeps a knife in her teddy bear [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a movie I remember watching about 20 years ago. The story line was about a young girl and her brother who are adopted by a couple and the girl named "Cat" starts hurting her brother and killing birds and such. She keeps a steak knife in the foot of her teddy bear....

Teddy bear or grizly bear [ 6 Answers ]

OK as many have read my prevous threads know somewhat about me so for the rest here it is I am a 13 male I weigh 230 lbs and I am 6'2. Lately I have been in the citry and noticing people are afraid of me, I walk up to pretty,cute nice girls around my age and tlak to them and they think imlike...

What is the name of this 80's teddy bear? [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of these teddy bears from the 80's? They were glittery bears, their noses looked like sugar coated dots, they sing a song that says 'yummy, yummy, yummy', and their noses smell like candy. If anyone can tell me this name of these bears, I would deeply appreciate it. ...

View more questions Search