Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teachertw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2014, 02:26 PM
    What's the cost of moving an older mobile home from Pevely Missouri ?
    My friend purchased an older mobile home 5 years ago and never had the title transferred into his name. He wants to relocate the mobile home to a better park nearby. First he needs to know what he can do to correct the title situation, and next how much to move the home to a nearby park? This is in Pevely, Missouri right off 55 Hwy. We would appreciate your knowledge and or help in this situation. Thank you
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 26, 2014, 03:39 PM
    Have him get estimates from 3-4 movers. They need to see the site to make an accurate estimate.

Does he have proof of purchase?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 26, 2014, 04:23 PM
    too many "ifs" what is the frame and axle condition. Are there bridges and other places that may require additional permits. Normally a move will cost more than a value of a older mobile home.

The title, was it signed over to him, and he just not file it ? Or was he never given title? If he was never given one, he will need the seller to get a title and sign it over to him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moving a Mobile Home [ 4 Answers ]

I own a Mobile Home in Florida. I was told be a mover that my trailer was over ten years old and couldn't be moved and re set up due to a new Florida law. If so please let me know which law it is. Thank you Joe Nobles

Cost moving mobile home [ 9 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what it cost to move a mobile home in Florida?

Cost to move mobile home trailer home in Missouri [ 7 Answers ]

How much does it cost to move a used single or double wide mobile home in Missouri, specifically near St. Louis and Jefferson Counties? We are looking around at used trailers for sale and can't decide if we want to buy one that's a good deal on sale price a little farther away and have it moved...

Cost of moving a dlb wide mobile [ 1 Answers ]

I was offered a double wide mobile home as a donation. It is a 1987. It has a 2 bed, 2 bath. I already have property that is large enough for the 40ft by 24ft mobile. The quiestion is that is it worth moving it. And what would be the cost to do it. I already know plumbers, electricians and my...

Moving a mobile home [ 1 Answers ]

I sold a mobile home approx 90 days ago and the people who bought it have still not moved it I was wondering how long they had by law to move it off my property

View more questions Search