Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lou1703 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2014, 07:37 AM
    started seeing shadow like figures
    I recently started seeing shadow like figures in mirrors and windows, sometimes I see them out in the open but it's just out of the corner of my eye.
    In the mirror it's looks like something or someone is running past me, in the windows it's more like someone is looking at me, but when I look directly at them they pull back. I also started hearing sounds after I began seeing the "shadows" I live in an apartment so I hear sounds all the time from the people around me, but this is different, I can't really explain how, but it is.
    Sometimes I get "feelings" like someone is running a finger down me spine, though not unpleasant it is a weird feeling.
    I'm not really scared when these things happens, I do get a little jumpy from time to time because I didn't expected it.
    I don't know if you can help me, but if you have some advice I would be grateful.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

May 26, 2014, 12:29 PM
    Lou - when did you beging seeing and hearing things? Are you new to the apartment?
    Ryanhabig Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2014, 02:42 PM
    I saw them working with short clear bulbous beings and the tall one came face to face when I moved. Then I blacked out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I saw 3 black shadow figures in my house [ 6 Answers ]

Please read this because everything in this story is true and I experienced all of it. Thank you. When I was 10 I was living in an Edwardian house, when I lived there I never felt safe and I always, always felt like there was someone watching me, then one night I woke up suddenly and I sat up on my...

Shadow figures that touch [ 1 Answers ]

My friend has lived in her apartment for a 1yr now, and a couple of days go she was woken up by something. She looked at her bedroom door way and saw a black figure that looked liked it was wearing a hood, it was watching her. Then it walked around her bed and reach down and held her in place, then...

Shadow like figures [ 18 Answers ]

I have seen shadows all my life. I Have always been scared to talk about This because of what people might say. They are not always dark however often white and sometimes grayish in color, almost like smoke. I finally had piece of mind when my brother at the time 5 yrs old saw a white figure pass...

A shadow of a shadow person? [ 2 Answers ]

First, I'll set the scene. I'm laying down on my bed on my left side facing my window blinds. On the other side of the room was my digital clock that shined a bright light onto the blinds and it was about two or three in the morning. SO... I suddenly awoke out of a deep sleep for no apparent...

Regular shadow figures [ 2 Answers ]

It's very often that I see shadow figures and some talk to me and I was wondering if its possible to talk to them.. sometimes during the night too I have nightmares about shadow figures and when I wake up I have unexplained cuts and burses. Can any one explain how that's possible? And on a side...

View more questions Search