Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zacklandium Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2014, 10:58 AM
    University of Montpellier (UM2)(France) or University of Rennes 1 (France)?
    Between university of montpellier (UM2) and university of rennes 1 (both in France), which one do you choose for MS program in Engineering fields? why?

(Please even consider the cities beside the academic reputation)

Check out some similar questions!

Dual citizenship france us france? [ 1 Answers ]

I was born in France of American parents and have been a U.S. citizen for many years. Can I get dual citizenship and what is the process to follow?

University of Wisconsin-Madison is it recognised university [ 1 Answers ]

University of Wisconsin-Madison is it recognized university? This is having any recognize for on line education

Kennedy-Western University NOW Warren National University [ 54 Answers ]

Forgive me if this question has already been asked and talked about. I am enrolled with Kennedy-Western, and now have a bad feeling about them. I cannot find where they are an "Accredited" postsecondary school, only licensed in the state of Wyoming. Does anyone know and can prove to me that they...

Is TUI University formerly (Touro University Intl) rec. By US DEPT of ED. [ 3 Answers ]

I am in the military and I was thinking of starting a Master's Degree at TUI University. I just wanted to know if I am wasting my time or is this degree going to be useful in the civilian world. i.e. is it recognized and Accredited by the U.S Dept of Education, like maybe IU, PURDUE Or Notre dame?...

Dual Citizen US and France. Work in france? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a dual citizen of US and France. My Grandmother was a war bride and married my grandfather a US soldier, My grandmother extended it to her 5 of her children my mother being one of them and a few years ago my mother did all the paperwork to add me to the family tree. I am currently...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.