Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rgummer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2014, 03:02 PM
    I am looking for my daughter Amanda
    I last saw my daughter when she was 17 years old she must be about 37 years old now, I have missed her all these years and would love to know where she is and if she is prepared to see me as Im 67 and I don't know how long I've got
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 25, 2014, 03:05 PM
    It might help to know why you haven't seen her. What happened 20 years ago? What have you tried to find her? Have you tried Facebook?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 25, 2014, 03:28 PM
    Unfortunately you don't provide nearly enough information for us to help find her. This is a worldwide site, and the name Amanda is very common.

Have you tried contacting other family members that may know where she is? Why did you lose contact with her? What have you don't so far to find her? Do you have any information that may help locate her, other than her first name and her approximate age?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Amanda Radar Microwave [ 0 Answers ]

Where is the fuse on the Amana Radar Rane Microwave Model mvh210e?

Amanda [ 1 Answers ]

I have three kids two of them I have full costudy of. My oldest child I have one over night parental with his father but since I went to court to get it all court order he has nothing to do with him what should I do?

Amanda Knox [ 7 Answers ]

Hello: As you know, she just got convicted in an Italian court for murder... What surprised me, was the immediate outrage by our media, our leaders and ourselves. Is it because she's white, pretty and has some money? Now, I don't know if she's guilty or not, but Italy is NOT a...

View more questions Search