Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NorPlan Posts: 425, Reputation: 3

May 25, 2014, 10:13 AM
    WiFi Modem / House Phone...
    We just recently switched to a WiFi Modem for the House Phone through Fido(Rogers).. I have a couple Queries if anyone can shed some light.. (1) Bell had instituted dialling the area code along with all local calls in our area.. (2) The Number ID only shows not Caller ID as well.. (3) The Modem is programmed to take Voice Messages, How about Blocking/Rejecting Unwanted Calls?

The Modem is a (ZTE WF 720) with Uniden Cordless Phones plugged in.. Cheers Thanks
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 25, 2014, 01:20 PM
    You'l be better off calling Rogers' tech support for answers to those questions - though your call may be in a long queue, Rogers tech support can be a tad spotty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

WiFi Modem / Hack Into? [ 1 Answers ]

Just curious if it's Possible.. In our Quest to find the source of the Biggest User of GB's in the Household... Can and if so How could say a neighbor Hack into our WiFi Signal..?

How to use wifi with old BSNL ADSL(modem+router) for my new reliance Broadband? [ 2 Answers ]

I have BSNL wifi Modem.I am getting Reliance Broadband Connection.The ethernet from reliance does not fit into the BSNL Wifi Modem. 1)Do we have any type of "adapter" which acts as the intermediate between relaiance wire and my BSNL wifi modem? Or 2) Do I have to buy a new Netgear wifi...

Netgear wifi Modem problems [ 1 Answers ]

My problem is: my netgear wifi modem has suddenlly(a few months ago) gone super slow but it is wired to my computer which has fast internet (speeds are 1.5-2.1mbps) which is fast in australia condiering our 3rd world country lines. While our wireless devices get 18-47kbps which is unbearable. I...

Usb wifi modem device not working properly [ 2 Answers ]

Every time I try to connect to internet through a usb-wifi it says local only and as a result of this status I am not able to browse. Meanwhile other laptop in this range are working fine. I can't understand why this device is behaving very odd

Surfing a laptop wifi through a cell phone [ 1 Answers ]

I have a laptop with WiFi connection. I also have a cell phone with the same connection. It is the TCG TytnII Sometimes there isn't a free hot spot, so I would like to use my computer to surf the web, and at the same time use the cellphone 3G network to access. Quesiton How can I have my...

View more questions Search