Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Michellerenee Posts: 102, Reputation: 7

Apr 5, 2007, 12:45 PM
    Thank you all for the information, you have been more helpful to me than any other source on the internet! Wishing you all health and happiness, Michelle

Apr 5, 2007, 06:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    Yes, smoking any drug actually lessens your libido, and can do so permanently if smoked enough.

The only info I have on the "herbs" you are asking is that they are not always reliable. If you plan on buying over the internet there is no telling what you are actually getting.

What do you plan on using these for? I may have a better idea.

Hello again, can you help me with finding a natural remedy for stress? My illegal remedy is out of the question at this point in time. Who knows, I may give it up forever, especially with the adverse effects on libido. Michelle
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2007, 07:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Michellerenee
    Hello again, can you help me with finding a natural remedy for stress? My illegal remedy is out of the question at this point in time. Who knows, I may give it up forever, especially with the adverse effects on libido. Michelle
    Exercise. Bubble baths. Get yourself a pet. Spend some time with a friend who makes you laugh until you can't breathe. Get a pedicure. Get a massage. Read a good book. Get a good nights sleep. Eat healthy.

I am sure there are more but I can't think of them right now. I will have to get back to you.

You don't have to ingest substances, natural or unnatural, to relieve stress.

Look, I know you are taking care of your elderly aunt. Find someone to babysit her for you, so you get yourself a much needed break. That is probably creating more stress in your life than anything else. I don't know what her medical coverage is, but you might want to call in a local chapter of Visiting Nurses Association. Or, call a home health care agency in your area and arrange for them to come in a couple of days a week. Make auntie pay for it. She may be your roommate, and I am sure you love her to pieces. Good. That's nice. But, when you are the sole caretaker of an ailing person, the stress that causes is unbearable at times. You need a break. Get proactive and find one. Stop looking for the "miracle pill" (or joint, whatever the case may be).

By the way, very interesting "discussion" guys. Almost made me want to do my own research on this whole business. But, the pot I am smoking is J's MTF, and frankly, it kind of makes me lazy and unmotivated.
    redp70 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Apr 10, 2007, 06:13 PM
    Ready clean works
    1badchoice Posts: 227, Reputation: 45

Apr 12, 2007, 09:40 PM
    I don't know what works or doesn't to hide usage but I do find this post absolutely hilarious. I do agree with Ordinaryguy and think that J is just a bit naïve. Mind you this is coming from a woman whose entire family indulges in the illegal substance yet I myself have never touched it... I realize this may be unbelievable. :O) Even though I have watched various relatives make stupid decisions (driving while stoned, using around kids, etc) I completely agree with Ordinary as this country was founded on freedom of choice. I believe that history shows substances being used widely and becoming illegal directly corelating to the right wing agenda. There was even a special on Discovery channel about various drugs and why they became illegal to begin with... Oh well... it will never be legal in US as there are too many religious, rightwing politicians. (aren't those oxymorons?) As for the last bit, Michelle, there are actually drugs (legal) prescribed by doctor's that are not addictive and help greatly with anxiety. You might try your good old doc... and be amazed at what is possible. Thanks for the entertainment. Cathy
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 12, 2007, 09:43 PM
    It won't work
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 12, 2007, 09:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badchoice
    I don't know what works or doesn't to hide usage but I do find this post absolutely hilarious. I do agree with Ordinaryguy and think that J is just a bit naive. Mind you this is coming from a woman whose entire family indulges in the illegal substance yet I myself have never touched it........I realize this may be unbelievable. :O) Even though I have watched various relatives make stupid decisions (driving while stoned, using around kids, etc) I completely agree with Ordinary as this country was founded on freedom of choice. I believe that history shows substances being used widely and becoming illegal directly corelating to the right wing agenda. There was even a special on Discovery channel about various drugs and why they became illegal to begin with....... Oh well..........it will never be legal in US as there are too many religious, rightwing politicians. (aren't those oxymorons?) As for the last bit, Michelle, there are actually drugs (legal) prescribed by doctor's that are not addictive and help greatly with anxiety. You might try your good old doc..........and be amazed at what is possible. Thanks for the entertainment. Cathy
    LMFAO, you find me naïve? LMFAO yet again. Do you know whether I have ever consumed? No you don't. You come from a family that "indulges."

Let me give you a bit of insight deary. I have indugled in the pleasantries that most of your family have never even considered.

I have seen things that most of your family never has imagined. I speak from experience.

I spent today in a forensic unit of a psychiatric hospital. You know the unit where the people are Not Guilt by Reason of Insanity. You know schizophrenics and the like?

Unless you know for a FACT what you are talking about, and I do, I suggest you back down.

Apr 12, 2007, 09:57 PM
    J I myself have a Bachelor's degree in Social Work and know more than you might imagine. Again, you have me laughing as you are so judgemental about the issue and assume others are less educated, stupid, inferior to yourself. I don't know your history, nor you mine... my opinion comes from my life choices, education, etc... as does yours. I rarely believe in absolutes and in general think the public has been majorly misled by the politics of the day. Look at history. Happens again and again in EVERY culture where the public relies on a larger body (gov.) to care for it's citizens. My major point, other than my opinion on the legality of substances, is that yes, your statistics are faulty. The books are often underwritten by grants, etc. As well, when seminars are given (yes, I've been to a few) they often use handy little flyers, props that proudly display "facts" that are truly incorrect (many times the instructor even knows this-though they deem it unimportant to the greater good). No one has the real answer. And there has NEVER been documentation of someone who smokes pot having the same ill effects as cigarette users. Thanks again for the entertainment. Cathy
    Expert

Apr 12, 2007, 10:18 PM
    First of all Cathy, I never assumed that anyone was ess educated, stupid, inferior to myself as I am only a student. So it appears that you are the only one ASSUMING at this point.

Guess what. I have a lot to learn and I know that. But it is apparent that you know everything.

your statistics are faulty
    Please tell that to the state menal health hospital I spent over 12 hours in today. Please tell that to the men who raped women while on these drugs. Please tell that to the man who decapitated his mother while on these drugs.

I am not talking textbooks now. I am talking reality. I spent over 12 hours with over 30 men who were on these drugs when they committed their crimes.

I am not talking "handy little fliers." "props that proudly display "facts"

I am talking reality. People who are insane, unable to stand trial.

No one has the real answer
    I will agree with you there. Not one of the 7 doctors today during treatment team or forensic team have an answer.

But I will tell you what the doctors (all of them) said that it was a precipitating factor.

Apr 12, 2007, 10:27 PM
    People who commit crimes (such as your speaking) generally have a mental health issue that they were trying to sefl medicate with "drugs". You cannot generalize with all drugs as this thread is about marijuana specifically. I have never seen, nor heard of, anyone using marijuana and that being the reason they raped or killed someone else. Hense, they are in the psychiatric hospital. As for other drugs, I am stating that as a free society we should be allowed to make our own decisions about certain drugs that have been vilified and outlawed. Not that I personally would choose to use them. On principal, it shoulld not be up to a few to police the many. I understand that your learning. Part of learning is hearing each other out and being open to differing ideas. The earth is not flat. Who knew? I sincerely regret if I have offended you as I am taking this in a light-hearted manor. Just expressing my personal beliefs... not necessarily fact, which I believe I have stated many times. Peace. Cathy

Apr 13, 2007, 06:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by redp70
    ready clean works
    Are you a heavy smoker?
    Expert

Apr 13, 2007, 06:16 AM
    Originally Posted by redp70
    ready clean works
    It does not work. It is a waste of money.

Apr 13, 2007, 09:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    It does not work. It is a waste of money.

I know, I couldn't believe he said that, so I had to comment!
    I went in to probation yesterday and had a very nice officer(for once), no pee test, and he was telling me his beliefs that thc is the only drug he felt shouldn't be illegal.
    I just think he is trying to set me up, so I am still sticking to my plan to stay away from it. M. have a good day!
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2007, 10:00 AM
    Wow, this thread has really taken an interesting twist. Hey Cathy, are you a Libertarian? If not, you should do a search and check out their platform. You just might find yourself changing political parties if you are affiliated with any. ;)

Michelle honey, you are right not to trust what the nice officer said. If you simply are not able to do anything that I suggested, then go to your doctor and speak with him/her about the problem. They just might be able to help. Personally, I just would be worried about ingesting anything if I were in your shoes. You need to pass these tests. You need to decompress and find a way to do this without relying on something you can smoke, inject or swallow. To solve the problem of anything showing up in a test is to avoid taking anything.

J_9, what can I say? I will see you in my little room at the mental hospital. Please be nice to me.

Apr 13, 2007, 12:46 PM
    Ruby,
    I'm not sure if you would consider me a libertarian but I am open to differing views. I do swing way left. Less is sometimes more in terms of government. Glad to see someone else found this post as interesting as I did... lol Honestly just had differing opinion but thought it got carried away. Oh well. I like what you said to J. And see that you may be more to the left than to the right. As for passing pee tests... only real way is to NOT use. There have been lots of things that give false positives but nothing gives false negatives.
    Cathy
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2007, 01:00 PM
    Official Website of the Libertarian National Committee

I am not sure if I lean more to the left. I like to add to my knowledge base. I like to be clear of mind.

But, in the end, yes, I did find this post as interesting as you did.

Apr 13, 2007, 08:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyPitbull
    Wow, this thread has really taken an interesting twist. Hey Cathy, are you a Libertarian? If not, you should do a search and check out their platform. You just might find yourself changing political parties if you are affiliated with any. ;)

Michelle honey, you are right not to trust what the nice officer said. If you simply are not able to do anything that I suggested, then go to your doctor and speak with him/her about the problem. They just might be able to help. Personally, I just would be worried about ingesting anything if I were in your shoes. You need to pass these tests. You need to decompress and find a way to do this without relying on something you can smoke, inject or swallow. To solve the problem of anything showing up in a test is to avoid taking anything.

J_9, what can I say? I will see you in my little room at the mental hospital. Please be nice to me.
    I will find out about the probation officers true colors in a few months, when I ask him for an early release! That won't be for a few months anyway, I have some fines to pay first. So, I have a good feeling about this and I owe very much thanks to all of you that participated in my questions.
    (the "nice PO has a very "state coppish" hair cut!)... scares me!
    wynelle Posts: 184, Reputation: 21

Apr 18, 2007, 05:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Michellerenee
    Has anyone out there had success with them?
    Well, if my son is any example--no, they don't work.

And as a Naval Officer who sat on quite a few Courts Martial Boards for young men and women who tried them in an attempt to hide marijuana useage---no, they don't work.

Per my son-in-law who is a probation officer---no, they don't work.

Best alternative- lots and lots of exercise. Exercise releases endorphins, endorphins give you a natural high, decreases stress. Camomile tea, peppermint tea also help. Chocolate helps.

Illegal drug use is, well, illegal. I'm not going to argue from any hippie, republican, democratic, libertarian, poor-picked-on-me viewpoint. The fact is, marijuana is considered illegal unless you are lucky enough to live in a state that allows medical usage, but then you have to have an illness in which it is an authorized use for.

The authorities will be only too happen to throw your butt in jail for probation violation. And they only let you off probation early if you have paid all your fees, fines, completed your community service, done your impact board statements, and your probation officer recommends it to the judge.

Apr 22, 2007, 06:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    As a police officer who has helped and worked with city probation, I havve meet alot of people who "trusted" them for passing the test, and basicly they had the pleasure of failing them all. If it is in your system, it will show up, it is plain chemistry. Honestly the only way to pass them is just not to do the drugs.

Hello again, I have a question, are t.h.c. urine tests measured the in the same way that blood alcohol tests are. For instance, are they measured in levels, to show a definite increase or decrease? Because: I have basically quit, went from 4 to 5 times daily to just a few one hitters during the month. For me, this is almost like quitting, but if the P.O. can't tell how much the level has dropped, he might not think I am for real. Thank you, I'm very curious, Michelle
    Expert

Apr 22, 2007, 06:24 AM
    To be honest Michelle I don't exactly know how they work. I just know that if you smoke it, it is detected. They really don't care about the level, they just care if it is in your system or not.

All they are looking for is a positive or a negative. Plain and simple.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Failed urine test on community corrections [ 3 Answers ]

I took a drug test for them Thursday. They said I showed positive for benzo. I have not took any drugs. I just got out of the substance abuse program in December. Was in jail for 6 months doing this program. I sure don't want to go back. I take valerian root at night to help sleep. I have read that...

Pregnancy test urine [ 3 Answers ]

Why do you have to test with morning urine. What if it's still morning BUT it's your second void of the day?

Can an ex-cheater be trusted? [ 3 Answers ]

He was married and cheated on his wife. He did get a divorce and was honest with his ex-wife about the reason. He then tried to maintain a relationship with the person he cheated on his wife with, until he realized that she was cheating on him. He was very hurt and didn't have a relationship for...

F1 to H1 passing substantial pres. Test plus married [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Thanks for providing insightful information at the site. Though, I am not sure about my exact situation. Here it goes: I was on F1 until May 2005 in Massachusetts and then moved to California for work on H1B (thus passing the subs. Presence test). Besides, I got married in Dec 2005 in US to...

View more questions Search