Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

May 24, 2014, 04:53 PM
    How to be "I am back"
    Hello friends,
    In past few weeks, I went through a real heart breaks, dilemmas and totally sucked up emotionally. Still I waited patiently for the situations to change and things started changing slowly and now things in my life looks pretty better. But the thing is, even though the outside situation is calm but inside me, it has hurt badly, I am not able to focus and concentrate on my things how I was before, I got little slow in everything. But still I know if I have overcome that bad situation, I can overcome this too by the grace of God. But meanwhile I want to know is their any things I can do something like exercise or stuffs like that to regain my energetic and enthusiastic mind, and be more focused and determined at my work. I want to be back. :).
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

May 26, 2014, 02:26 PM
    Hi!

Emotional wounds, like physical wounds, take time to heal. It will take a while to get back to your old self. Just do what you need to do. Have some good you time and some good distraction time. You'll see yourself come out soon enough. It just takes time. It heals all wounds, and emotional wounds do leave scars so it might not ever be the same.
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

May 27, 2014, 12:26 AM
    Thanks for the reply! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

45 degree elbows joined back to back. Are they legal to make a long sweep 90 [ 2 Answers ]

Are back to back 45s legal I drainage situations in canada

Can the IRS keep my back pay for Social Security Disability If I owe back taxes [ 4 Answers ]

I owe back federal taxes of approximately $13,000.00. I have a back payment of approximately $20.000.00 coming from Social Security Disability. How much money will the IRS keep of this money if any, and will they notify me before hand

12 weeks pregnant and severe posterior pelvic back back. Cant roll over at times etc. [ 1 Answers ]

I have trouble concentrating or sleeping cause my back hurts, I feel like I may need help getting up or rolling over sometimes and at times when I walk I feel a stabbing pain on one side or the other right above my behine and it feels like my leg may give out. Happened with my last pregnancy but...

Teacher took my iPhone away, won't give it back; gave 2 other students phone back. [ 9 Answers ]

I go to a high school. I got caught listening to music one day in class, my teacher took my phone away. I thought she was going to give it back at the end of the day. When I came and asked her, she said I was listening to music during a classmates presentation and my parent will have to pick it up...

Toilet leaking around base, back up into tub when flush, kitchen sink back up [ 3 Answers ]

Seem like everything is back up. Recently I've been having issue with my plumbing all around. The toilet seems to be backing up into the tub and is leaking around the base. I could hear water bubble sound coming up the toilet when I try to run water down the tub. As for the kitchen sink it seems to...

View more questions Search