Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    apples Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2014, 09:26 AM
    Have hisense sero 7 pro Android tablet how to upload pics from tablet to PC
    Have Hisense sero 7 pro androild tablet. How do I upload my pics to PC. I have connected to windows 7 PC - went to picaso to import pics nothing happens.
    Thanks
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 25, 2014, 03:43 AM
    Typically when you plug an Android device to a Windows computer you will have access to the entire folder structure of the Android (very much unlike all Apple devices), provided you tablet is powered and unlocked. Here's a video that shows you how: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5itKsoA4P4

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Android Tablet Help [ 1 Answers ]

My tablet won't download anything (market,blackmarket,online) and I can't put thing on my sd card also those are the biggest problems So far. Model:M9100 Ver. 4.0.4 Did a factory data reset because screen froze and I shut down it and reboot it Up but all it did was remove most all my...

Hisense sero 7 pro [ 2 Answers ]

Just got new tablet today, if I enter my email password, does it need to be entered each time U access email or is it saved and stored in tablet and can more than one person have emails in tablet? Can anyone get my password from my tablet?

Android tablet PC [ 4 Answers ]

My charging port on my feichu Android tablet is not functioning

What to do about ac adapter for Android tablet 2.2 [ 2 Answers ]

Just purchased a Android tablet 2.2 I am having a hard time plugging in the AC power adapater into the tablet should I just press harder? Goes in about 3/4 of the way.

How do I get started with an Android 10'tablet? [ 0 Answers ]

I can pull up the screen but can get no further . How do you unlock the Android?

View more questions Search