Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joy2theworld Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

May 24, 2014, 08:54 AM
    My sister and my contacts are connected
    Today my sister asked Siri on her phone what her name was and Siri said my name. So we checked the contact and she had all of mine. She deleted the ones that weren't hers. I checked on my phone and the ones she deleted were lost off mine too. I have no idea how we are connected. We have had our phones since Christmas and it's now almost June and it's been fine until now. I want to know how to fix it because it's going to get quite annoying. Nothing else seems to be connected. We aren't receive the same texts or have the same pictures or anything. Just the contacts. Also we both have the iPhone 5c if that helps.
    Luck0rN0t Posts: 263, Reputation: 45

May 25, 2014, 12:32 AM
    Do you both have an email account or other Apple account that you have both logged into to and saved the same settings on both phones? In other words, the SAME account on both phones?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I map outlook contacts to verizon email contacts? Some imported correctly. [ 0 Answers ]

I've exported my Outlook contacts to a .csv file and imported it into the Verizon email contacts. Some map correctly, and others don't. I haven't been able to figure out any rhyme or reason. I've opened up the file and moved a couple items that seemed misplaced, and shortened some items. Any...

What are the normally open contacts of a fan relay connected to? [ 2 Answers ]

What are the normally open contacts of a fan relay connected to?

How to import contacts from my Outlook 2007 contacts to BT Yahoo contacts? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm hoping that if I can import my list of Outlook contacts into BT Yahoo webmail it might stopping blocking emails from known friends. There appear to be no instructions for importing Outlook 2007 contacts into BT Yahoo/Talk21. I am following the instructions for earlier versions of Outlook, have...

Illusions contacts VS Natural touch contacts [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! Any one got any info on Illusions opeque colored contacts and Natrual Touch opeque colored contacts? Because I want to order some but my budget is very slim. The discroption of the contacts says that they provide depth to the eye... which gives off the illusion that they color you have is the...

View more questions Search