Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sultan8691 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2014, 04:06 AM
    Linking row with cell
    I have a data in worksheet 1, want to auto copy the entire row from work sheet 1 to worksheet 2 if the condition is met. Such as there is a mix data in worksheet 1 by name of "FH" and "NZ" now I want only "FH" data with entire row shifts to worksheet 2, where else if I entire any new data in worksheet should move to worksheet 2 if it is of "FH"

Check out some similar questions!

how can we pass a value from a column of first row to a column of second row [ 0 Answers ]

how can we pass a value from a column of first row to a column of second row my code is like this but it is not working for(int i=model.getRowCount();i<model.getRowCount();i++) { for(int j=0;j<model.getColumnCount();j++) { ...

Eukaryote cell or to a prokaryote cell which of these statements applies [ 4 Answers ]

For each of the descriptions below, decide whether it applies to a eukaryote cell or to a prokaryote cell, or to both. Cell contains mitochondria Cell in which energy for respiration is supplied by ATP Cell contains DNA Cell contains organelles which contain DNA Transcription and...

I want to show in cell the d8 the date which cell a8 hyperlink was last opened [ 2 Answers ]

I have a hyperlink in cell a8. When someone uses this hyperlink I want cell d8 to show the date it was last accessed. In cell e8 I want to show a date two years on from the date in cell d8.

How to is a cell dectected as a infected cell-by virus By the White cells ? [ 2 Answers ]

How to is a cell dectected as a infected cell-by virus By the White cells ?

Linking Cell Within Same Book [ 2 Answers ]

Hello::confused: How do I link cells in worksheet to cells in another worksheet within the same book? When editing data in a worksheet, I would like for it to automatically update the summary page. Thanks PCan

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.