Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ray4grace Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2014, 10:37 AM
    Is there acually a first time traveler immigration fee in ghana and the cost if there
    Is there acually a first time traveler immigration fee. If so how much?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 23, 2014, 10:39 AM
    Is this about some "girlfriend" you've been sending money to? I'm betting it is... and you are being scammed.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 23, 2014, 10:40 AM
    Scam; there is no first time traveller's fee.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 23, 2014, 11:21 AM
    Do not send any money. Of course, at this point, if they are telling you they need travelers fees, you have probably already sent money for airfare, visa, passport....cut your losses and send no more. This is a scam.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 23, 2014, 08:17 PM
    No, there is no travelers fee.
    This is part of a very famous and well know scam.

Normally they do not mention travelers fee until they have already gotten passport and visa fees ( often at much higher than normal rates)

Tell us the story of what is happening, and we can explain to you, more what is happening

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghana passport fee for Ghana citizens [ 7 Answers ]

I would like to know,the cost of a Ghanaian citizen is required to pay in Ghana,when applying for a new passport,for the first time, The person resides in Tema,and does he need to travel to Accra,to apply for a passport.

1st time traveler out of Ghana [ 3 Answers ]

Do they need to show 4000.00 before they travel

Does ghana have a declaration fee to leave ghana [ 5 Answers ]

I just wish to know if there is such a thing as a 4000aud fee for people to leave ghana

Declaration fee for second time leaving Ghana [ 2 Answers ]

I California, and I have a lady friend who want me to help her with her Declaration fee to travel out of Ghana $7000.00 dollar is this true?

Declaration fee ghana how much is it for 1st time personal trip to the USA. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have this women that want to come and live in the usa. She has her visa and passport but now she said she must have her declaration fee she said it would cost $5500 is this true is this amount what they want for the declaration fee

View more questions Search