Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2007, 04:04 PM
    Vivitek projection TV owners.
    I'd like to hear if anyone here owns one of these. Testimonials and experiences. I have a DLP bought from ShopNBC.
    Thanks in advance.
    surfjet10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 12:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kitch428
    I'd like to hear if anyone here owns one of these. Testimonials and experiences. I have a DLP bought from ShopNBC.
    Thanks in advance.
    I have a Vivitek 65" I bought from shopNBC.
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2007, 03:23 PM
    How has it been working so far? Are you pleased with it? My bulb went out at 4 months, they shipped one free, but acted like 90 days was what they would normally cover it.
    It was down for about a month. So far, it's working good.
    Wish I shopped around first , though. Seems like this set is very basic and over paid. Even at large discounts.
    It took over a month to arrive at the house too. I've owned mine sine 9/06, but you have the big one. Mine is just the 42" model.
    Cheers. Hope to hear from you.
    John.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Astral projection [ 9 Answers ]

Why we feel vibrations during astral projection?

Projection Tv [ 2 Answers ]

Hi,this inquiry is about philips-magnavox rear projection TV (model#9P5511C1), I believe that you can clean the dust off the tubes to get a better picture,but I can not find any information on how to do this,there also is and oil in them that you can change,but right now I just want to find out...

Astral Projection [ 8 Answers ]

Is Astral Projection demon induced?

Mitsubishi Projection TV clicks on/off [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mitsubishi Projection TV. It is about 10 yrs old but bearly has any hours on it. I think the model is VS5044. (by looking at the diagram in the owners manual). When I turn the TV on with the remote or on the control panel, I hear it "click" on, the green power light comes on, then it...

Cleaning projection screens [ 1 Answers ]

I removed both screens from my projection TV. The outer protection screen was easy to clean the inner one I'm having problems with.What I did was sprayed some Windex on a paper towel and started wiping lightly then I realized the texture is in a circular form so I decided to lay the screen flat and...

View more questions Search